4.0 out of 5 stars very solid item
well built, high quality, utilitarian and attractive.
lots of versatile compartments. heavy-duty zippers.
my previous Eagle Creek bag lasted eight years of hard abuse, and i expect this bag to do the same.
Published 10 months ago by Dr. Ned Strauss

3.0 out of 5 stars This carry on couldn't make it through one trip.
Published 23 months ago by James Snider

3.0 out of 5 stars This carry on couldn't make it through one trip., March 4, 2013
I bought this bag to use in travel back and forth to Africa. I flew one time with it and at the destination I went to extend the handle for rolling and one of the pins used to lock the handle out will not extend into the locked position. It's not the kind of performance I expected especially at the $250 price range of this bag. I was able to get a hold of the Le Travel store and this bag does have a liftime warranty and was told this bag would be fixed.

4.0 out of 5 stars very solid item, March 28, 2014
well built, high quality, utilitarian and attractive.
lots of versatile compartments. heavy-duty zippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super lightweight, very durable, October 12, 2014
Super lightweight, very durable, fit easily in overhead when I wasn't forced to gate check, great compartmentalization, great zippers, straps help with compression, wheels are rugged to handle rougher sledding than airports, etc

It's a great product and I wouldn't want to travel anywhere without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lay out what you think you need and then take half., August 7, 2014
Just took this bag around Scandinavia and Ireland on a 2.5-week trip by bus, plane, and train, returning with it in an overstuffed condition. Absolutely no problems. Fits easily in overheads and rolls like a dream.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIGHTWEIGHT..., November 12, 2013
LIGHTWEIGHT... soft, not hard shell... haven't used this in "rough" trips so not sure how this would hold up... but it's definitely one of the lighter luggages I've seen - for its size. It is expensive... but was looking for something light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this bag, August 1, 2014
David Sherry (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
The bag is great. Well made, looks good, and an exceptional value when you consider Eagle Creek's unlimited warranty.