5.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity, folds up small, lightweight
Published on November 29, 2012 by Primus

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 different bags- one description
Published 12 months ago by MeK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity, folds up small, lightweight, November 29, 2012
When I received it and opened the box I thought they had sent me the wrong product, it was such a small package. The duffel comes rolled up in a small bag no bigger than a grocery bag, which makes for a great carrying case if needed. When unrolled, the duffel is huge, 36 inches long, has enormous capacity and yet weighs less than 4 lbs. Good carrying handle, shoulder strap and also has two smaller straps at either end. Zipper looks heavy duty.

I can see how this bag could easily be put inside another suitcase and then be used to carry things back from a trip on the return journey. One often travels to a place where you end up buying things and then don't know where to put them. There are no compartments or pockets, but you don't need them in something like this. You can stuff this with smaller airsacks or camera bags and roll the entire thing along.

The lightest and largest bag on wheels. That's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great big and small storage afterwards, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Eagle Creek Luggage No Matter What Rolling Duffel Bag (Apparel)
We are a family with children and got the XL bag. It's fantastic. Easy no compartments and huge. The best thing since we don't have space to store things is that it folds up to tiny even though it has rolls which was very important to us carrying children and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, May 19, 2013
I was worried about this bag not being solid for international travel as some reviews suggested. I went to South America, it held just fine and allowed me to carry several more pounds than standard luggage as this bag is LIGHT. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 31, 2013
I am a huge fan of Eagle Creek "No Matter What" products. I own several, and they have stood up to the demands of travel better than any other luggage I have owned. This product continues in that tradition. Incredibly lightweight. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, May 1, 2013
This bag costs several times more than many others w/ a similar capacity. Can't tell about the durability now, but this bag looks and feels worth the premium. extremely light and can be folded into a small carry bag when not used.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 different bags- one description, January 7, 2014
I ordered two of these bags for xmas presents, one in black, one in blue. They were two completely different bags. That should have been clear from the product description, but it wasn't. The blue one appears to be an older model. I would have ordered two of the same (black) bags if this had been apparent. It seems to be an improved version, better wheels and a different, tougher coating on the bag itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wheels are worth it, December 2, 2013
Hula Balu Ranch (Captain Cook, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
Purchased one like this and one without wheels for my son to take his things to college. Perfect for him as they fold up small and can go in the closet of his dorm room. He jammed each bag with 70 pounds of his clothes, etc. The one without wheels was 70 pounds of dead weight to lug while this one rolled evenly and was easy for even a small person to maneuver. Wasn't really possible to piggy-back the two bags when stuffed full (our original plan) and we wished we had gone with wheels on both of his bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect dufffle, October 30, 2013
Works just like the description. Folds up into small bag when not in use. Has held up well to the airline abuse for frequent traveler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of luggage- worth every penny, June 28, 2013
Used this giant duffel for the first time last week. It held 6 days worth of clothing (including swimsuits, socks, & underthings) for me and my two elementary aged boys. The bag is super lightweight and was easy to pull along with the sturdy end handle on the rollers. I particularly like that it has two sets of straps that clasp across the top so the zipper isn't stressed by a very full load. It has a set of handles on the top as well as a shoulder strap. I purchased this bag for airplane travel since it is only about 3 1/2 lbs. I haven't taken it on a plane yet, but I feel certain it will be just what I need to stay under the weight guidelines when we fly to Disney in the fall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, March 27, 2014
I bought this for international travel. It fits my humongous toiletry bag, and all our clothes. The straps keep it very secure, and it is so roomy. It folds up into this perfect bag for storage when not using it. Great if you need to fit a lot of clothes and don't want to worry about your suitcase cracking with the abuse at the airport. Highly recommend this product!