5.0 out of 5 stars No Matter What this product stands out!!!
Published on February 7, 2012 by JCC of Walnut Creek

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag is okay
This bag is big and puffy. It is collapsible, so it can be shoved into a gym locker, which is what I wanted. Only one extra compartment, a thin one; not much will go in it. Bottom line is, one large one-chamber bag that you can probably stuff a lot of things in.
Published 11 months ago by Lou M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No Matter What this product stands out!!!, February 7, 2012
I first spotted this product at a local store here in Concord, California. First of all, it is an Eagle Creek brand. I respect that brand name because of the quality of all its products. Thiw NMW duffel bag is a superior product and it is appropriately branded as such. It served me well during my short 2-3 nights stay at islands get away that I just recently took in paradise called Palawan and Boracay in the Philippines. It loads more than a wheeled carryon luggage including my snorkeling equiptment. On my return back to the city, I was able to squeeze in more of island souvenirs I bought. Quality is the issue here and not the price. It is sturdy, durable and protective of even breakables for a short trip. And the size is just perfect for my needs. Long lived Eagle Creek!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The right bag for me, April 26, 2013
obform (Red Sox Nation) - See all my reviews
After a number of years with a rolling carry-on--during which I had the gravest doubts about the weight of the bag itself--I bought this duffel because of its light weight, durability and positive reviews. It weighs about a pound; my clothes and gear for a month of school in Verona and a week in London and Dublin weighed about thirteen, total fourteen pounds. My better half checked a roller that weighs nearly eight pounds before the first pair of socks. The only part that isn't perfect is that the shoulder strap isn't quite non-slip. Pack light, walk fast, travel happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked out well, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffel Bag, Medium (Apparel)
This bag is durable yet light weight. It is also water resistant. I filled it completely and was still able to fit it easily in the airplane overhead compartment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware how much you pack into this duffel, June 26, 2013
ubat (Sao Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
When I first got it, I thought the Eagle Creek duffel, medium, would be small for my needs: a two-week trip in Japan which included trains, ferries and planes. Off the beaten track, I'd need to take medications, boots and other items for a stay in islands and forests. A normal suitcase wasn't an option due to the kind of traveling. As I started packing it, I realized this duffel was, actually, huge. It held everything I needed. So much so that I could hardly lift it...

During the trip, carrying this bag became very uncomfortable, as the long strap slipped easily from my shoulder, and the two shorts straps bit into my hand. I ended up buying a bag with wheels, stuffed the Eagle Creek into it (and this duffel is REALLY packable!) and went on.

Of course, what is packed into the bag is the user's problem and shouldn't detract from the overall quality of the product. It is light, sturdily built and can definitely withstand wear and tear. But I'd advise that it shouldn't be used as a solo travel bag for a longer trip, especially a weird one like mine, because of the weight this bag can pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 12, 2013
G.Jungers (Bloomington, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This thing is awesome. Very durable and with the cinch straps on top, you can make this compact and fit anywhere. It does get pretty big if you pack it full and don't cinch it tight, prob wouldn't be able to take on an airplane, but thats not what I bought it for so it doesn't matter to me. I use this for general clothes and travel, camping, and just trasportation. The shoulder strap can be adjusted to any size and the handles clasp together for great durability.

I would recommend this all my friends and would definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Above expectations, September 10, 2012
caminpa (Camp Hill, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffel Bag, Medium (Apparel)
I purchased this for a gift and the receipent hasn't stopped thanking me. It is a nice roomy overnight (or two) bag. Well constructed of strong fabric.
The color was a bit darker in person, but that was a good thing. Overall, no issues, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duffelbag, May 28, 2012
Just enough handles and straps to be versatile and useful without being to heavy and bulky. The quality is great for this type of lightweight bag, I wonder if it will ever break or tear if I don't abuse it. I checked it in for a flight and felt confident that it would stand the airport handling. It packs away in a neat little bag. Good zipper too.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful travel companion, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffel Bag, Medium (Apparel)
Can fit large or small amount. Can reduce size to fit small plane requirements or open up for luggage compartment.
Sturdy. Great bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific duffle, February 12, 2012
Allegri (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
Came across this product at Magellan's, where I first got to see it first hand before ordering it here via amazon. Loved the fact that it can be compactly stored in a small bag if not needed, the company's replacement warranty, and that size-wise, this would fit on top (over the handle) of my suitcase. It's durability is evident.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to expedition bag, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffel Bag, Medium (Apparel)
Great looking, functional sturdy duffel, which I have in sage green. I've taken this on a 3-week safari in a Kenya and a 8-day cruise in the Galapagos. With careful wardrobe selection and packing cubes this bag has ample room for everything, including souvenirs on the return trip, without exceeding weight limits/my ability to lift it. My companion was shocked I was able to fit my wetsuit, a daypack and 2 pairs of walking shoes in addition to my regular gear for the cruise. I use a rolling carryon that fits under the plane seat, and the duffel slides securely on top for easy transportation. Not having wheels on the duffel made room for all the essentials! When you're unpacked, it folds to nothing to stow under the bed or in a corner of a closet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›