5.0 out of 5 stars These are The Best
Published 14 months ago by SandiS

3.0 out of 5 stars I have other larger bags that I like better
The bags are well made and they do really allow you to compress your things when you pack, but they are very small. If they came in larger sizes, they would be much more useful.
Published 10 months ago by Isabelle T.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are The Best, October 30, 2013
Tried these on last trip (I figured I could return if I didn't like). I kept stuffing & stuffing clothes into the sac (to see how much I could)... then I used the outside zipper to compress the bag. It was amazing how much I could get in & compress. I finally took a few items out because the sac had gotten heavy & like a sold "brick" stuffed with clothes. Long story short. As soon as we came back from trip, I bought another set.
My spouse used the non-compression one to throw all his things in - belt, wallet, pocket contents etc, before reaching security.
I swear they are indestructible, but it doesn't matter since Eagle Creek has The Best Warranty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to pack and better then a stuff sack, February 13, 2014
This is great for packing for a trip or camping. I Have used stuff sacks for a long time. I still think that stuff sacks will squeeze more and compress then these do. But the difference is stuff sacks leave odd space in your backpack or travel bags. You get these odd shaped balls in your pack that are uncomfortable or difficult to pack things around. These compress down about half the volume of what you put in but makes packing more manageable being cubes.

I use these for weekend trips or traveling long trips with a small bag. Currently I use them to store off season clothes in my drawers when not in use.

The quality of the item feels very durable and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel set!, January 4, 2014
I have been using cubes for packing for several years now and don't know how I packed without them. These compression bags have taken packing to the next level! They are lightweight and really work. Saves even more room than regular cubes. I will be buying more soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have other larger bags that I like better, February 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Work nicely, February 18, 2014
DeeD. "DD" (South Florida) - See all my reviews
These compress the items nicely. I used these instead of the 'vacuum bags' this past trip and liked them very much. I particularly like the handle. Because they don't let all the air out, they don't compress as much as the 'vacuum bags', but that wasn't a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Small Suitcases, They're Perfect, May 27, 2014
I have two sets of these and a few others of the Specter packing system. The compression ones are terrific. I travel in Europe a lot and the size limit for carry suitcases is very small (even worse than in the states). With these compression bags, you can pack a lot more into a smaller space. They are amazing, useful, efficient, and sturdy. The zippers are strong, the material doesn't tear and wears well.

Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much in such little space, March 4, 2014
I took a ten day road trip using these along with my Eagle Creek Weekender bag. I was amazed at how much I could pack in these little critters! Kept my socks, under ware, t-shirts and pajamas, etc. all accessible and easy to find. I just took these and stuck them in hotel room drawer. It was great not having my clothes in the drawer. I'm picky that way...a must for travelers. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent. Material that is opaque, July 15, 2014
These are excellent. Material that is opaque, so you can see through it enough that you know which bag has what stuff but not so see through that the TSA has a ringside view of your undies. The bags are very sturdy and sewed well (I've purchased other compression bags where the seams split on the second usage). The Eagle Creek Compression set did not. Never even came close no matter how much abuse I put it through. I also love the handles on the bags, they turned out to be more convenient than I though because they make it easier to unpack and I can hang a whole bag on a hanger or in the closet too. This was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate checking bags, March 22, 2014
Randy Harrington (EUGENE, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
With these handy devices it is much easier to avoid checking--and it is a great way to manage workout gear on the road. They work great. They look small on arrival--but they handle things like t-shirts, underwear, socks, etc. perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression Cubes help organize packing! Love these!, July 20, 2014
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Compression Cube Set (Accessory)
I bought 2 compression bags for my trip to Europe. These are the berries! They save room in your suitcase and organize your stuff so you don't have to dig around through the contents of your luggage. Plus, if you get to the ticket counter and find your luggage is overweight, you can just rove a packing cube and stick it in your carry on! Perfect! Added bonus: at the hotel, we unpacked the cubes, then used our eagle creek packing cubes to organize our stuff in our beach bag - great for keeping wet clothes and lotions separate from the rest of your stuff!

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Compression Cube Set