4.0 out of 5 stars Not Just for Travel
I'm so happy I came across this bag! When not traveling I use this for my cleats after rugby, softball, football, and soccer. It's really great for the car because I don't like getting dirt in my trunk from my boots. Oh and I can put the bag in my gym bag or backpack while at school without harming my texts or macbook.

Pros:
1) Waterproof
2)...
Published on December 22, 2010 by Ahavah

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag but could be a little more roomier/larger
Quality: Seems pretty good so far.

Published 24 months ago by Al Gator

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Just for Travel, December 22, 2010

Pros:
1) Waterproof
2) Efficiently holds dirt within the bag
3) Durable
4) I like using the handle

Cons:
1) Zipper Placement - I think the zipper would have been better placed along one of the long edges of the bag rather than down the middle. If this were done, dirt could quickly be removed form the back. In it's current placement I have to turn the bag inside-out to remove the dirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag but could be a little more roomier/larger, December 30, 2012
Quality: Seems pretty good so far.

Characteristics: Nice that you can see enough to know what's inside but it's not fully-transparent. The fact that it is waterproof is great because you don't have to worry about wet or dirty shoes destroying anything else in your suitcase/bag. Also great that it has a carry-handle (it's the little things that make it work for me)

Size: I am a men's 11-12 depending on the shoe and I find that my smaller dress shoes fit just about right but anything bigger will either not fit or get seriously squished inside when traveling. I often have to put shoes heel-to-toe like in a shoebox which is fine but they still get squished in just a few hours. I really can't imagine how people are fitting more than one pair in these bags, but I suppose it' possible since they are indicating much smaller sizes. It would be nice if Eagle Creek made a larger size; I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Hard decision to knock two stars for the size issue: I'm not a fan of people who rate low because they can't read, or because of something not inherently "wrong" with the product itself. This product is good for smaller shoes. That being said, however, I decided to knock two stars off in the end since the issue here is that Eagle Creek did not clearly mention that this was for smaller sizes only in their specs. I feel the manufacturer should clearly state that and not force customers to rely on reviews to find that out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe pack, October 16, 2011
I love all the Eagle Creek pack-its. I use everything they have and everything is organized. This case can fit 2 pairs of smaller shoes like loafers, sandals, or sneakers. For running shoes or heavy hikers, only one pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Toiletry Bag With Handle, April 15, 2013
I've used the same bag for toiletries off and on for several years. It hangs up out of the way. With the center zipper, I can spread it open on a counter and easily access everything in the bag. The contents are protected from a less than sanitary surface because the bag is thick and protective. If there is a spill, what's inside stays inside, protecting my clothes.
I've gotten sick of micro-managed toiletry bags, brief cases, and backpacks where everything is in a tiny pocket. I want everything front and center with a bare minimum of zipping and unzipping. This does the trick. I'm buying a new one for toiletries and using my old one for shoes.
As an experiment, I put my husband's size 11 (lightweight marathon) running shoes in my bag with NO problem. Easy fit, easy zip. There is even room for wet socks, gloves, probably a skullcap. His dress shoes are probably bulkier and may have a problem with fit, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG...SHOES!, October 7, 2010
Shoes, shoes shoes!!! I have them and I take along at least 15 pairs when I'm off to holiday!

Make these shoe sacs a must-have, no more dirty clothing, they easily hold more than one pair of shoes (think stockings, belts and other accessories) and are double-sided so you can even put wet items in them with no fear of soiling other items in your luggage!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe Sac but not for BIG shoes!, February 17, 2012
This Eagle Creek Pack-It is really a nice looking and quality shoe sac.

I always carry an extra pair of sports shoes with me and as this is waterproof, it does create a pretty good "odor" barrier as well so I can finally pack my shoes inside bag neatly rather than in several plastic bags and instead of stuffing them in the outside pocket which makes for a very lumpy and frumpy looking bag as well as making the bag much larger.

I only gave it 4 stars because I just don't see why for $13. they couldn't have made this Sac just a little bit larger. My sports shoes are only a men's 8.5 4E and they just fit in there, on their sides, and the bag just barely zips closed...no way they fit laying side-by-side which would make the space the Shoe sac takes up a little less thick and easy to compress a bit.

I can fit my swimming shoes and sandals in it and it still has the length limitation but both pairs of these fit nicely (size men's 9).

I also bought the (3) nylon shoe bags for $8.29 at the same time (nylon travel shoe bags set of 3 - now $6.64) Nylon Travel Shoe Bags Set of 3
They are sized about the same once closed with the drawstring (I will be adding one of those pinchy backpacking things to keep them closed more easily and tightly).

I really like the look and convenience of the Eagle Creek Shoe sac. The materials seem very durable. Time will tell. The handle is a great addition.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but size 12.5 it's tight, April 9, 2013
I'm a fan of the Eagle Creek gear, but these shoe sacs are not for people with big feet. I have 12.5 shoes and they are a bit tight going into this bag. If you don't have clown shoes the bags are really great as they are lined with plastic so any shoe gunk does not come off in your travel bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but they don't last long., January 18, 2012
We bought several of these a few years back. After a couple of years the little plastic circles in-between the mesh of the bag started popping out. We ignored it at first but then it just was obnoxious and messy. Every time I used it I had to clean out my suitcase afterward. I finally sent them into be repaired and Eagle Creek said all they can do is give me free shipping on my next order. Big deal...I get that with Amazon Prime. My opinion...very nice, but they don't last long.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, December 12, 2011
i am size 10-11 and all my casuals, sneakers fit in nice and clean.... Boots wont fit... but product is great... plus the pricing is good too... i might get one for my gym.,...

2.0 out of 5 stars not preferred way to pack shoes, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Eagle Creek Pack It Shoe Sac (Apparel)
okay if packing shoes side by side but if you like to pack your shoes in the 69 position, like I do, the sac is not the best solution. for this reason i prefer the shoe cube.

Eagle Creek Pack It Shoe Sac