Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eagle Creek ES2 Tarmac 25" Upright, Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2014
Because of the weight restrictions international travel packing becomes hassle. So far I have I have stuffed lot of things in this bag and not reach the weight limit. This is because bag itself i light. I find that you run out of space before you exceed the weight.
on January 19, 2015
So far this bag is hanging in there and it's seen a lot of miles. I like all the pockets and features. It is definitely my big bag and needs to be checked. But who wants to lug luggage around anyway?
on April 11, 2012
I have the Tarmac 22" and I have had it for years. It has gone to over 10 countries and is just as good as when I bought it. I needed another suitcase that would take me overseas for a week. I got this one and love it. My friends borrow it al the time and want it. The biggest reason I bought this is the lifetime warranty. I want to get another one but afraid of the ES3 series because I love the ES2. I might have to go to a store and check it out.
on November 4, 2014
Great suitcase! It has a lot of pockets and is the perfect size for anywhere between a 3 day to a 8 day trip! Wheels work great and stands upright when resting. Perfect bag!
on March 24, 2012
I purchased the Eagle Creek ES2 22" a few years ago and wanted the 25". Unfortunately for me they redesigned it and released the ES3, which I don't like. Still on the hunt for the ES2, I saw this and purchased it immediately. What a disappointment! It is nothing like my original 22" and this is clearly a knockoff. The fabric is cheap and many of the features on the original ES2 are missing. Stay clear!
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse