5.0 out of 5 stars Pack-It=Rock-It, November 29, 2011
I am an airline pilot of 12 years and made a reassement of my travel gear. I am constantly on the road packing and unpacking in the apartment 'crashpad', the hotel and at home. It was always a blow up when I opened up my 22inch roll aboard. If I wanted one item it seemed like I had to dig or unpack. Packing involved mental scrabble to figure out what to throw in for each trip and where. Unpacking involved the dreaded smell test for what was dirty and what was clean - not cool.

It all changed after trying the Eagle Creek Pack-It cubes. All the dimensions of the cubes fit a standard 22inch roll aboard. I chose the 2 Sided cubes for the added utility of clean and dirty, or wet and dry - very cool. The beauty of cubes is I don't really pack and unpack every time. It's fantastic just pulling out the cube for underwear and sock without blowing up the suitcase in the middle of the hotel room. No more digging for a wrinkled dress shirt. I can shift from my tropical cubes to my winter layover cubes in a snap and not worry if I left something behind. For minimal bulk I now have an organized suitcase, nice!

I like Eagle Creek for their quality and would recommend them to any road/sky warrior - chose your color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the small stuff, November 20, 2010
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Half Cube (Apparel)
I was skeptical of the Eagle Creek Pack-It stuff when I first saw it at REI...I already have a suitcase, so why would I want to buy more compartments to put into it? But I took a chance and I got a Pack-It Folder and the Pack-It Half Cube. This Half Cube is great for organizing my socks or underwear and can fit quite a lot given its size. Although you can roll up t-shirts and put them in here, I tend to use my Folder for pants, shorts, and shirts. I am a biologist, so when I go out of town I'm typically packing both hiking socks for work and regular socks for after work. I can easily fit 4-5 pairs of hiking socks, including some which are fairly thick, and 2-3 pairs of regular socks into this little Half Cube. I can easily fit 6 rolled up pairs of boxer shorts in a single line within the Half Cube; if you really wanted to you could probably double that by stacking them. Because the entire thing is soft, it is also fairly flexible and can accommodate more than you would expect. It zips up easily and takes up about half the space in the socks/underwear compartment in my standard carry-on size suitcase. It keeps things a little more organized than they used to be and helps me keep clean and dirty separated easier. If you want to spend extra you could get the two-sided cube and then really keep clean and dirty apart from each other, but if you don't want to spend much, this is a good deal. Check out my pictures to see the Pack-It Half Cube in action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Used Size of All the Packing Cubes, February 11, 2013
Joel Dauteuil (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm an organization freak - especially when traveling. I have an assortment of these traveling cubes - and this half-size gets used the most. They're great for organization. Be aware these are not that big. They're great for boxers/socks - short trip for sure - they don't hold much.

Primarily, I use this size for technology stuff: cables, chargers, converters, spare batteries - that kind of stuff. This size cube is very handy for electronics. I keep one in my backpack all the time too - it keeps all my power cables and miscellaneous tech junk all in one spot. And, I've had these for years - they hold up well and still look brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, July 9, 2010
Before purchasing an Eagle Creek suitcase I never would have though something like the Pack-It system would make such a difference in traveling. Well after living out of my suitcase for 10 days in Turkey I can say this makes ALL the difference. It's easy enough to pack things neatly when you're leaving home but this keeps things effortlessly organized throughout the trip and prevents the headache of sorting through the inevitable jumbled wads of wrinkled clothing that I accumulate. I highly recommend it any travelers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep hats and underwear organized when traveling!, July 7, 2012
A Fine Lion (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I love the entire Eagle Creek Pack-It system, and I highly recommend you jump on board too if you enjoy having organization in your travels or adventures. These are perfect for hats, underwear, pillowcases, and more. These are probably going to be too small for t-shirts and undershirts unless you really compress them. I'd recommend the full-size Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Cube for shirts or the Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Double Cube for two compartments back-to-back.

Overall, this is a staple for me keeping my mind organized. I even use them when at home while not traveling just to keep everything all zipped up and tucked away. They fit perfectly into drawers.

These and the whole Eagle Creek Pack-It system in general are a must-have for obsessive compulsive travelers or those of us who are averse to clothing clutter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change of clothes for kids on the go, October 16, 2012
I bought one red and one blue for each of my children. I keep a spare set of clothes (pants, shirt, socks, undies for the oldest and a diaper for the youngest.) It fits everything I need for the spare set (20month old and 4 year old) and its' color coded for each boy. I had been using other bags and zip locks but this is the best by far. I can toss them in a beach bag, backpack or the car.

They are sturdy and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packing Cubes are Wonderful!! Red Ones are Extra-Special!, October 11, 2011
Angie (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Half Cube (Apparel)
I love packing cubes!!! They make packing and unpacking so much easier. And they're even more useful when trying to find something during travel. Eagle Creek packing cubes are particularly good quality. For some things, I prefer the Rick Steves Packing Cubes that are made with netting on all sides. Eagle Creek cubes simply have netting on one side. This makes them a bit sturdier and therefore more useful for some things. As other reviewers mentioned, undergarments are perfect in this half-cube size. It's also good for toiletries, electronics, snacks, cleaning supplies, etc.

But I've got a special use for the Red Half-Cube... While the Red Quarter-Cube carries my daughter's asthma spacer and inhalers in a perfectly-sized, easy to find container, the Red Half-Cube carries all our other meds and first aid supplies. It's important to be able to find those things when you need them! And a bright red cube makes it easy as can be...

Wouldn't go anywhere without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend who was impressed with my set, January 17, 2013
I wish they sold this in a set of 3, but it was basically the same price. I love these for travel, they've lasted years and years with no sign of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bag for everything, December 9, 2012
When traveling out of the suitcase or duffel, there has to be some order brought to the many and varied items one has to find and use. These cubes are a great help and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works quite nicely..., December 28, 2012
I like what this product does. It works for me, I recommend it to anybody who has a similar need.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Half Cube