5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of room. Light weight and tough too., January 12, 2014
Love this bag. Super light and tough. I also recommend purchasing the pack it solutions suggested for this bag. A luxurious amount of space for everything. Eagle Creek is just the best as far as I an concerned. Also love the four wheel drive. Works like a dream and no more pressure on my wrists

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage Heavan on 4 wheels, October 1, 2014
I used this suitcase for a 7 day cruise. Its first trip. It performed fabulously. The compartments are so large - I took way more than I should have because it was so very roomy. This was my first 4 wheeled travel gear. It just glided along the airport, sidewalk, light as a feather. I was also able to place a smaller bag on top easily. No porter required. I am delighted with my purchase and plan to get a smaller size.

It came with a bottle opener. I left that home.. nice touch though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living up to expectations so far!, October 4, 2014
Have used once, and it held up well. Looks nice. Have to be careful with the expander zipper, as it got caught the first time I went to close it. Otherwise, the zippers seem sturdy, and it moves extremely well on its wheels. It comes with a substantial guarantee, which factored into my decision to purchase it. The amount of space for packing is excellent. I will have to be careful so as not to go over the 50 lb limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, June 21, 2014
I travel a lot for business and three times a year with my family. This is a perfect luggage for long trips.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Tarmac Awd 28