Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Folder 15
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 9, 2015
Good for packing dress shirts in your carry on. They will crease along the fold lines, but much better than folding nad stowing them in the bag. i travel weekly for work, and this pack-it folder is one of my travel accessory staples. I would not advise putting more than 4 dress shirts though, you will defeat the purpose and end up with badly creased shirts if you stuff in too many.
on December 27, 2014
I found this last minute for a international trip for two weeks. I managed to squeeze about 10 shirts in it, mostly because the shirts were thin fabric. This works PERFECT with a backpack which I used it with. Kept the shirts decent enough to be able to pull out and wear right away. This was a much better option than my original plan of just folding them into a backpack. I had two collar long sleeves, five t-shirts, and 3 thicker button up shirts in it. I could barely close the velcro together but just enough to make it work.
on August 22, 2011
A friend had recommended these on his blog, so I purchased two (this and the larger model, I think 19") for a wedding I was going to in another part of the country. They worked great! The included folding board helped and I also put dry cleaning bags between each shirt - worked surprisingly well! I'll be using these in the future for business travel, so well worth the investment.
on December 30, 2014
This folder is indispensable for those that wear button-down shirts. I have managed to fit 8 shirts in this folder, though barely. If folded properly (following the directions on the included folding card) the shirts will not need ironed upon arrival. There will be some fold lines, though these fall out of most garments when hung overnight. When used with packing cubes, packing is a breeze.
on December 25, 2013
Use it to help keep my dress clothes organized and unwrinkled on my commute to work by bike. Works as expected. Even comes with plastic sheet with instruction for proper folding of my dress shirts. Would highly recommend for business professionals who frequently travel or bicycle commuters who have a small bag and thus need to maximize space.
on August 4, 2013
Ok I have owned this a year or so and it's a decent product. I travel weekly so I use my travel gear frequently.

The Pros
easily pack dress shirts
Hold 4 dress shirts
Has internal folding board (this is helpful for repacking before you come home)
Easily removable from bag and keeps items organized

The Cons
Compresses item a bit too much
Wrinkles clothes
not good for big and tall men 46r and above

I keep using this so it must be alright but only about 20% of this time. I keeping going back to my packing cubes
on December 6, 2013
I always thought these were gimmicky. Then my husband got one for Christmas last year. Since then I've ordered another 15 as well an an 18. We can fit these three packers in a rollaboard case and have plenty of clothes for the two of us for several says. I just went on an overnight business trip and was able to bring my change of clothes in the 15 and put it in my totebag. Didn't even need the mini suitcase.
on September 4, 2013
Retired a 20 year old carry-on suitcase that had an integrated garment bag. My new one carry-on didn't have a garment bag, this GB with the included folding template fit 5 dress shirts. I couldn't fold a shirt worth s*** until now. My wife was so impressed I ordered another for her immediately. I'm buying another one for slacks, as the hard backing packs better than soft backed 'pack cubes'.. if I overpack the carry-on I can stuff this into my backpack without worry. I cut a styrene template from this for use in our laundry room.
on August 11, 2013
Very satisfied. Now, I can travel with my clothes still appearing pressed. Fits perfectly in a standard carry-on roller bag. Side note: I am 6'1" and I do have to add an extra 3-4" fold a the bottom of the shirts (doesn't really show, as this part gets tucked in when I wear them). But, keep that in mind if you are >6', esp if you plan on not tucking in your shirts :)
on July 12, 2011
I was a skeptic but now love the product. So worth the investment. This size will fit in a carryon or larger roller bag. Makes packing dress clothes a breeze. I bought two sleeves and two double cubes for our new 25" Eagle Creek Hovercraft suitcases. I also bought the next larger sleeve for my husband to pack his suit jacket. He loves it. We might not have made the investments but were traveling to and around Europe and needed dress clothes for a special event. Using the Pack-It System made life so much easier packing and unpacking and packing several times over. We both have very different packing styles but love this item equally. We are Pack-It System converts. We both also travel frequently for business so are looking forward to these making our lives easier over the long haul.