4.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek Pack-it 15
Just tried out the Pack-it 15.
Most of the reviews I've read speak of sweaters and men's dress shirts which is great but I wear more dresses than shirts so I thought I'd post my observations. The 15 is meant for 7 shirts. I didn't want to put 7 dresses in the pack since they tend to take up more room.. they are longer than shirts!

I was able to pack 2...
Published on April 27, 2012 by Luna

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a couple shirts, but definitely not 7-8
My clothes aren't unreasonably large, but this folder still doesn't fit everything that the description says that it will. My pant size is 33x34 and this folder does not accommodate them. Shirt size is 16x34/35 and this folder will fit about 2-4 before it starts bulging at the seams. For shorter limbed people, this could be a great product, but if you are on the taller...
Published 23 months ago by Brian Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 514 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 17, 2013
Never let your clothes wrinkle in your suitcase again! Perfect for those OCD packers and those who always end up with wrinkled tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, November 28, 2012
I bought the 18 inch one first but it was too big for my suitcase if I wanted to "stack" it with the other Eagle Creek cubes. The 15 inch is perfect fit and holds my slacks and blouses. My husband loves the 18 inch one for his suit shirts and slacks. I have purchased more for my family as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little package, November 24, 2011
I was really pleased with the pack it folder. It really helps to keep me organized. The handle makes it easy to grab. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! No more wrinkled clothes, March 5, 2011
Lisa (Moscow, Idaho USA) - See all my reviews
Love it! I often have to bring a change of nice clothes with me, and usually they just get shoved in the bottom of the bag (hanging them up is too much work, let's be real) and are all wrinkly. But with this, I fold them into it, and they stay folded all day until I need them. It's so slim, you hardly notice it in your bag. I can't really speak for what it can hold--all I've put in in is a shirt, a pair of pants, and a lab coat, and there was certainly room for lots more. Love it! Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, keeps stuff neat in suitcase, March 1, 2011
These are great. They keep my clothes clean and neat in my suitcase and they compress the clothes too so they take less space. I usually use them for my dressier clothes and then pack socks, sweats etc. in the main suitcase. It keeps my luggage much more organized. I highly recommned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand-By? Non-Rev? Carry-Ons? You NEED this., October 22, 2014
My husband works for a commercial airline. We fly stand-by A LOT. So we rarely check bags - always carry-on. I honestly don't know why I just bought this after being married for 8 years!!! I should have bought this sort of product sooner. My first adventure with it was to Hawaii. I am 5'3" and I wear large-sized clothing. I did pack 2 pairs of athletic shorts, 5 sort sleeve tops, and 2 thin dresses in it though. everything remained in one place even when the TSA went through my bag. I loved this too because it was great to carry a change of clothing around in our rental car when we went from exploring to out to dinner. My dinner clothing looked good even though it had been in a car all day. Eagle Creek is a good brand! The only draw back to this product is that once packed, it's an unbendable rectangle. So, for people who pack tight and like to get a lot, especially a lot of odd-shaped things in, this tote will be something to work around. For example, on the HI trip I also brought a Nalgene water bottle, travel curlers, shoes, scrapbook supplies, and a foldable cooler. I did have a tougher time getting my odd-shaped items to fit correctly around this boxy tote. But, it's not the tote's problem. Just something to be mindful of when packing.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, October 17, 2014
I love these for packing - my husband found all of his stuff on his own for the most part without disassembling and wrinkling everything! what a stress reducer - especially when you need to go through customs and rearrange bags to meet weight requirements! In the past I used Ziploc bags....these are way more convenient. They really help you get lots of clothes in a small area. These and the Kenneth Cole light carry ons allowed us to take 4 days of clothes to Italy and meet their finicky weight and size requirements for carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought Eagle Creek and Lewis and Clark and both are great. I love this pack-it folder, October 18, 2014
If you haven't used packing cubes/bags before, you have got to try these! I have bought Eagle Creek and Lewis and Clark and both are great. I love this pack-it folder! I don't care how careful you are in folding your shirts...as soon as you put them in your suitcase they smash down to the bottom as your bag gets tossed around but in this folder they stay folded and compact. I went on a trip with 8 family members and had to give them all a demonstration I was so impressed...and so were they!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 29, 2011
Amazon Customer (Washington DC, US) - See all my reviews
This product is amazing, I gave one to my father who travels quite often for work reasons and he has found it very useful. I couldn't resist buying one for myself. I use it to put a shirt and trousers when going to the gym before work so they don't get wrinkled, as I said, very useful. Only bad thing is I don't like the Morocco color and patterns, should have gotten a plain one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 9, 2011
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Folder 15 (Sports Apparel)
I purchased the black 18" folder and I love it. I was able to pack enough clothes for a weeks vacation (light weight clothing - warm destination)into my carry-on, preventing me from paying those dredded checked bag fees. Still had plenty of room for the 1/2 cube for other essentials. Everything stayed neat and orderly. I will be using it for all my future travel and am considering the 20" on for my full size suitcase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 514 | Next ›