5.0 out of 5 stars It's like having a chest of drawers in you suitcase., October 2, 2007
This is a great product. the cube will hold 6 t-shirts perfectly, the 1/2 cube will hold 6 pairs of socks, or 6 pair of undershorts. If your staying in a hotel it's to easy to transfer the cube into a chest of drawers, and makes re-packing a dream.
With the see through tops, you never have to worry about strangers pawing through your clothes at the airport again.
I travel wekly on business and won't leave home without them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bags - material used not as good as several years ago, February 24, 2008
These Eagle Creek Pack-it cubes still seem to be of pretty good quality, but the zipper and material used in the bags are not as good as what Eagle Creek used several years ago when I purchased several other of these cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 3, 2007
Great product, great concept, you have to like modular packing, but it makes for really nicely organized chothes - easy to check if you have forgotten something. Quality material as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than sliced bread!, October 20, 2009
I used them for a two week vacation and I was amazed how much room I had in my suitcase. It kept my things organized with minimal wrinkling. Love them, love them, love them. I am now telling all my friends to get them as well. Makes traveling sooooo much easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, June 29, 2009
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Cube Organizer (Apparel)
These are essential equipment for me now. These have revolutionized packing. Organization will set you free. I don't camp or travel without them. Eagle creek makes great stuff and I'm very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great travel bag, February 8, 2010
I love all of Eagle Creek gear and this pack-it bag is no exception. You can keep your stuff organized without forfeiting space or weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek Travel Cubes make packing easy!, March 30, 2012
I purchased these travel cubes for everyone in my family (myself, my husband and two toddlers). We each have our own color which makes packing and staying organized very easy.

There are many ways to organize with these cubes, but four cubes per person seems to work for a week-long trip. I especially love that when TSA is going through my luggage when I'm traveling by airplane, my clothes will stay nicely organized.

These cubes are well made with strong zippers. I have packed them full (they seem to expand a bit, so you really can get a lot of clothes in each one) and I have never had any zippers strain or break. I can fit around 8 shirts in a cube and probably 3-4 pairs of pants in a cube. They make smaller ones that work well for underwear/socks.

I would recommend these for anyone that travels a few times a year. It's worth the investment, especially in keeping everyone's clothes nicely organized during travel.