5.0 out of 5 stars worht every penny
Published on May 1, 2009 by L. K. Muller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a small Suitcase
I bought it for use in a 22 inch carry on. It is too big to be useful in that bag. We do use it in a large checked bag and it seems very useful there.
Published on September 23, 2010 by Jeffrey Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars worht every penny, May 1, 2009
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Folder 20 Organizer (Apparel)
I travel 150+ nights a year and would not leave home without the folder and packing cubes. The 20" folder hols 6 XXL shirts really well and makes packing very simple. If you start out with pressed shirts and fold them correctly you will arrive with pressed shirts. The other advantage to the folder/cube system is it prevents the TSA people from pawing through your cloths at the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Around the world without a wrinkle, March 25, 2010
I bought these for my husband who was going to Dubai for buisness...he was very pleased with the way his clothes appeared the whole trip....another friend who travels for work recommended them...he would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect if you need to live out of your suitcase, October 24, 2010
This is an excellent item to keep all your clothes organized, accessible, and compact for a vacation. If you're not spending an extended stay in one hotel, but on a road trip or moving from place to place this bag works great for living out of your suitcase! I'll never travel without it now, as it's especially great for keeping all my clothes together when I'm not checking my bag and going through security - when you open your suitcase everything doesn't slip, slide, or fall out.

Highly recommend this, especially if for travelers living out of your suitcase for 10-14 days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek Travel Gear, January 23, 2013
Like it a lot. Great for large suitcases. Exactly what I ordered. Will order another one when I need one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a small Suitcase, September 23, 2010