5.0 out of 5 stars The only travel pouch you will need
I like eagle creek products and this one does not disappoint. Its versatile enough to be used for various things. I've used it mostly for toiletries and it held everything I needed for a 3 week international trip. To give you an idea of what it can hold
1. toothbrush
2. travel size tooth paste
3. deo stick
4. shampoo
5. soap
6. small sized...
Published 24 months ago by Mohammed Abdulghani

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey these days
I don't think I'd like this bag if I paid $44 for it (current price as of this review). At ~$24, I thought it was pricey, but well built. I use this as an electronics/cord bag inside a larger messenger bag. It fits a portable recharger, all my gadget cables, a couple of plugs/adapters, and still has room to spare. The outer pockets are great for things I need to grab...
Published 6 months ago by Wandering Not Lost

7. nail clippers & nail file
8. ear buds
9. a few other small miscellaneous items

5.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Quick Trip, August 22, 2010
I purchased the Eagle Creek Pack-It Quick Trip to replace an old travel worn Dopp Kit. The pack-it quick trip is well made - as are all of the Eagle Creek items I own. At first, I thought the pack-it quick trip was too small; however, this made me take inventory of what I had been carrying on trips for the last 15 years and realized that I didn't use half of it. SO, with a revised inventory of toiletries, I loaded up the pack-it quick trip for a two week trip to Australia. The quick trip functioned flawlessly, held everything I really needed for two weeks on the road, and still had some room left. My favorite feature is the zippered pockets on both sides - one is ventilated and is a great place to stuff your razor if you are rushed and have to put it away while still wet, and the other side was a great place to put small stuff that usually settles to the bottom of your kit and requires you to dig for - in my case it is fingernail clippers, a comb, and a pair of tweezers. Eagle Creek, you have done it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact toiletry bag / electronics bag., June 4, 2012
C (Guilford, CT USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Quick Trip (Apparel)
This little bag is perfectly sized to toss in a full-sized "family" tube of toothpaste, tooth brush, razor, bar of soap and a tube of cream. Fantastic for quick trips as the name suggests.

It is also the perfect size for a travel electronics bag. It holds my laptop's powerbrick, travel universal adaptor, USB adaptor and car adaptor in the main compartment, and my Kensington and IGo tips in the side mesh pocket.

Highly recommended as a quick trip toiletry bag for those that don't need a toiletry bag that hangs, or as a compact travel electronics bag. It's simple, well-made and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little bag, February 15, 2013
So tired of hauling around a heavy purse, so purchased this little bag to hold all the items I think I can't live without when I leave home. I keep the bag in my car, and it's working out great. Now I carry around a tiny, LIGHT purse, so my shoulder no longer complains, and this bag stores anything else I need. A very well made bag--highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good utility bag, September 7, 2012
First off, do be aware that the size of these pouches are, as compared to my initial assumption, bigger than I expected.
I had originally purchased two of them to act as cable/laptop power brick pouches to better organize my rolling briefcase that can get quite unwieldy at times with the number of cables, cords and adapters I have to bring along with me to support three laptops and the usual smattering of gadgets.
The pouch is more akin to the size of a small toiletry bag as opposed to my impression that it was big enough to hold a standard laptop power brick and a few other cables. One of these bags can probably hold all three of my power bricks and then some. My only concern is if they will both fit in my wheeled brief without obscene bulging.

I travel weekly so I will likely know pretty quickly if these work for my needs or not. But at this point i'm undecided.

Update 9/30/2012: After having the pouches for a few weeks, I've decided to keep them. I currently use one of them as a boarding bag as my noise canceling headphones pouch and a number of other items I like to have handy while flying. You have to be selective as there's not a huge amount of room, but headphones, two cell phones and a smallish USB backup battery all fit without problem
The second pouch I have yet to find a use for but it has earned a place in my carryon luggage waiting for the need to arise.
All in all, I'm happy with the product although I think the cost to produce vs. retail price ratio is a bit high. These pouches could be priced a bit lower. If I were really concerned about my budget I likely would have not made the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, February 27, 2014
Rick (OOB, Maine) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Quick Trip (Apparel)
I bought this to reduce the size of my current toiletry bag when I go on shorter trips. I have bought Eagle Creek in the past and knew I would not be disappointed. The 2 side pouches and the main storage are great for organizing my travel needs in a lightweight and smaller bag. I found it on sale for under $8 shipped and was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tech and Cable Bag, May 4, 2013
I throw all my travel tech cables, chargers etc. in it when I go. It keeps things organized with the pockets and does not take up a lot of space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, no frills travel kit, February 10, 2013
This is a pretty simple little travel kit. There's nothing fancy to it. It has 2 side pockets, one of which is mesh. It's small enough to fit conveniently into my back pack. It will very comfortably fit a minimalist woman's toiletries. I travel with contact solution, brush, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, and deoderent. I don't usually take make up, and if I did, I doubt it would all fit. The zipper extends the full length of the bag, but does not allow the bag to butterfly open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Short-Quick Trips, September 2, 2013
I bought it to use it when travelling with my carry over luggage and it is perfect.
It packs more than I expected (Toothbrush, paste, razor, shaving cream, and more).
The Exterior zippered pockets are great for wet items.
It is made of 300D poliester so It will probably last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull for a lot of things!, April 27, 2013
Q®om (CCS. Venezuela) - See all my reviews
You can use it for several thing. My poarticular case was the best bag that i could obtain for have my Laptop power brick and cables protected in a bag (Need some Big cause the Asus G75VW come with a real Brick like Power Station) Fits perfect for this purpouses. In fact is very very nice for keep cables inside, i bought another for safe other things :)