4.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek vs Braza bra stash
Published on January 10, 2012 by C

1.0 out of 5 stars Bra Stash
This item was suppose to fit between each breast on the middle of the bra. Maybe this would work on someone that has an A cup bra, but for someone who has a D cup bra there is no way it would hold anything. I received a refund.
Published on November 25, 2012 by Nancy Brazill

4.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek vs Braza bra stash, January 10, 2012
C (Guilford, CT USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Silk Undercover Bra Stash (Apparel)
This Eagle Creek Security Bra Stash is a simple silk pocket with a flap and metal snap button closure. It measures roughly W 2 3/4" x H 4" and is sized to fit a few credits cards and a few bills. The clearance between the snap closure an the top of the flap is 2", so any bra or panty strap should be 2" or narrower to fit. When flipped inside-out, the pocket is completely finished on the inside with invisible seams and 2 small care labels.

The Braza Secret Pocket is also a simple pocket but it is made of nylon lace, nylon mesh and something that resembles bra-lining in between the two layers. There is no spandex in this nylon fabric so it is a rough type of underwear lace. The total size of the pocket is W 2 3/4" x H 4 3/8". The opening/closure of this pocket is styled like a pillowcase opening where a piece of fabric on the end gets flipped over to secure the contents. To attach the pocket to the bra strap/panty there is an additional 1"-wide elastic strip that is Velcro-ed to the top of flap when it is flipped over closed. The clearance for this strap is 2 3/4" and so bra straps and panties need to be narrower than that to fit. The Braza Secret Pcoket is also sized to fit a few credit cards and a few bills. When the pocket is flipped inside-out, the interior seams are simply serged.

Eagle Creek vs Braza:
* If you have sensitive skin or are active, the Eagle Creek might be more comfortable as the silk is much softer against the skin and will absorb some sweat. Braza's nylon lace might be itchy and rub against the skin.
* If your panty or bra strap has a wider band, the Braza has 3/4" more clearance than the Eagle Creek
* If you'd like to keep your secret backup money secret, The Braza does not contain any metal parts to set a metal detector off, while the Eagle Creek has a metal snap button.
* Will it fall off & things fall out? Velcro is always more secure than a mere snap button. Plus on the Eagle Creek, a single snap button serves both as the closure for the pocket and as the fastener to keep the pocket attached to the bra/panty. With a lot of movement and smaller items such as keys can work their way out of the Eagle Creek much easier than the Braza.
* Ease of use: The Eagle Creek is easier to use because one snap button both opens the pocket as well as removes it from the bra/panty. The Braza one is a two-step system, where the Velcro has to be removed, then the closure flipped open.
* Braza's pocket is made out of underwear material and as such, looks like underwear (in all three color combos), whereas Eagle Creek's plain silk material doesn't make it as obvious.

Other issues are:
* While the Braza's Velco is secure, the Velcro can and does snag on the delicate fabrics of clothing and underthings.
* The Eagle Creek snap button might loosen over time making the likelihood of it falling off (and/or contents falling out) quite high.
* Braza's packaging in a plastic sleeve along with cheesy graphics on how to wear the Secret Pocket seems much more hygienic and user friendly. Eagle Creek's packaging of just a cardboard hanger, while environmentally friendly, just doesn't seem hygienic.

Conclusion:
I have both pockets and use both of them as much as the other. What it comes down to is whether I feel that the nylon will irritate my skin that day (hot & humid day, dancing etc) and if I'll need to access the pocket a lot. If I don't need to access the contents of the pocket that much, then I'll go with the Braza. The Eagle Creek is much more comfortable, but I can't help feeling that is it is not as secure as the Braza when worn in certain ways.

The perfect Bra Stash Secret Pocket would be a combination of Eagle Creek's silk and workmanship plus Braza's secure and redundant design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 17, 2012
I couldn't figure out how to use it on my bra without it being bulky and obvious, but I loved it for attaching to panties. I toted it around with 2 credit cards and a stack of cash while hiking around Belize for 8 days, and never did it give any problems- the snap was just tight enough to stay attached without having to fight to open it. It works best for underwear with less fabric on the hips- like highcut, bikini, or g-string types. Getting to it wasn't a problem either- because I carried it just under my pocket area, it looked like I was reaching into my shorts pocket most of the time, so I never felt like I had to be too discrete, like I would if it were in my bra. I will absolutely use it again and again- not just for travel, but anytime I only want to carry cash and a few cards, and not an entire wallet/purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardly knew it was there, November 16, 2012
DryadNymph (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for our vacation in Thailand. I was terrified of being pick-pocketed and I didn't want to deal with a money belt in the muggy heat. I was able to fit a couple hundred Baht and a copy of my passport. I carried it around attached it in one of 2 places: On the front of my bra and on the side of my panties. I should note that if you wear underwear with thick sides, the stash might not be able to latch securely and panty method might not work. In both cases, I found I hardly knew it was there. I couldn't feel it, nor did I notice it in the heat. But, I think I prefer the panty method because I could easily keep touching it to reassure myself it was still there. At the end of the day it was also very moist from all of my perspiration, but I just laid it out in the room safe and it was good to go the next day. It held up great for our 2 week trip and I plan to use it for our next one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bra Stash, November 25, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth your money, April 3, 2013
I could have made this from a small piece of cloth for less than $1 and done a better job. It is barely big enough for a credit card and does not fit across a bra strap. I should have returned it and gotten my money back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy this product, May 3, 2014
JimTomPul "JTP" (Swartz Creek, MI) - See all my reviews
This product is total garbage! I RARELY write a totally bad review, but this one earned it.
My daughter was to go overseas and I was paranoid about her getting all her money stolen. (Don't believe all the stories, it isn't THAT bad out there!) So I set her up with a shoulder bag, a money belt, and this stash. We didn't know how much money she would need, so we over did-it a little figuring we could always take it back.
We separated her euros into three areas, the most in what seemed the safest place...the bra stash. I was a bit nervous because the button on this thing seemed pretty "stiff"...hard to close and hard to open. But I thought that would mean it would stay on better, not that it could not be clasped properly!
Day one...bra stash failed and came off her bra somewhere in the hotel. BOOM, 100 euro gone! One would hope someone would return it, but things are tough everywhere! I guess someone had a nice bonus. (Why cry about it, the money is gone and there is nothing I can do about it, right?)
So I am recommending you don't be as paranoid as me and just buy a money belt and/or an over the shoulder purse. And if you have a feeling the clasps are not working properly, don't use them either! Send them back and get something better!

1.0 out of 5 stars Teeny tiny, September 13, 2013
Save your money. You can maybe fit one credit card and a $1 bill in this tiny thing. Shouldn't be called "travel gear".

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have payed more attention, December 28, 2012
I should have payed much more attention to previous feedback. This is so small, it is really pretty useless. Won't hold more than one or two bills and won't fit on my bra.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, June 17, 2014
A lot smaller than I thought. I thought it would at least fit something a credit card size, but it doesn't. (My fault for assuming and not measuring). It awkwardly attaches to a bra. Skip this one and buy another.

1.0 out of 5 stars No, no, no!, March 21, 2014
A. Katz (Haifa Israel) - See all my reviews
This is so small it will never attach to a bra. Moreover, you could fit inside a bus ticket - maybe...

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Silk Undercover Bra Stash