Eagle Eyes Clip On Sunglasses (Universal)
|Price:||$34.99 + $4.70 shipping|
|You Save:||$5.44 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Leatherette Hard Carrying Case
- Micro-Fiber Soft Carrying Pouch
- Patented Triple Filter Lens
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To sum up: these are great clip ons but be aware of the tiny size and irregular dimensions.
The first time I tried it on by clipping onto my specs, and then raising the shades, the shades part came off the clip.
I put them back together again, but it kept coming out. On closer scrutiny I found that the center flat of the shades part was not being completely held down by the spring, there was a gap, which allowed the shades part to disengage from the spring clip portion.
Until today, I haven't used it yet. I'm looking for a cheap pair of clipon shades that I can dismantle and try to replace the it's clip with the eagle eyes clip.
The products sucks in quality. Just another American company outsourcing to China with cheap quality products while they rake in the money. I spent 250 USD on three pairs, out of which 2 are screwed. Will never ever buy Eagle Eyes again in my life, or the next life, or the next....
2. Because of the lighter nature of the color of the lens (yellowish), when the sun is very bright, the glare can still come through the lenses.
3. If the sun is moderately bright, it is quite comfortable wearing these lenses.
4. These lenses can really enhance the clearness and sharpness of the objects. In fact, it can make the objects look so sharp that after a very long period wearing these lenses, your eyes can actually feel a little bit of dryness.
My final comments are:
1. If the lenses are a bit darker, it will be excellent;
2. I use the 'clip on' for casual purpose; I use the 'fit on' for long term driving use. I like the 'fit on' better.
3. If you have to buy the 'clip on' buy the larger size pair. You can cut and trim it yourself using a pair of sharp scissors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the lenses; they are why I purchased the clip-ons. Half of the slip on grip protectors came off in the first few days of use, but they still seem to have adequate grip and... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Harry Stevenson
The Eagle Eyes are great! but the clip could get an upgrade. It's a little bit loosePublished 7 months ago by Allan Flores
I just bought the black pair, they're very dark which is great because I am taking them to Fla with me. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Valerie M.
Good for large glasses. My reading are marked with a size of 56 17. I am using these on distance lenses that are larger. both tall and wide. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Robert W.