Eagle Optics Denali 8x42 D082
|Price:||$176.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Rubber Armoring: Provides a secure, non-slip grip., Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses., Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes, Located by the right eyepiece., Tripod Adaptable: Can be mounted using standard 1/4-inch threading. Adapter sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.25 mm|
|Field Of View||408 feet|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.21 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.75 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I feel great about this purchase and I would recommend these binoculars to others. In fact, one of my friends recently got into birding and decided on these. So far he's very happy with them as well.
These binoculars were the perfect combination of price, specifications, and reviews that I was looking for. I am pleased with my choice (as is my wife), and would recommend these to anyone looking for binoculars in a similar price range with a similar set of features.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are good, but the field in the eye is better in other binoculars.Published 12 days ago by AlfredoValle
I bought these for my husband for Christmas, after researching mid-priced binoculars for use in birding. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeri Mihm
Great optics, very light weight, great for my birding activities.Published 2 months ago by Hector Villalobos
It was a Christmas gift and the recipients are very pleased.Published 3 months ago by Sylvia T. Harper
Optics quality seem excellent--though I haven't given them much use yet. But like everyone says, the lens covers are pretty worthless! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm no optical expert. I bought these for my wife for birding and they've been through several hours of use. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Andy
Excellent, bright, clear optics and solid construction. I shopped around, then ended up with these and complete satisfaction. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Douglas James