EAGLE PACK LARGE & GIANT BREED DOG FORMULAS
Performance Proven For Over 25 Years
Eagle Pack is proud to support the champion spirit in every dog. For nearly three decades, Eagle Pack has been the trusted food for champions coast-to-coast including police dogs, guide dogs, show dogs and even Alaskan sled dogs. Our original formula was developed in 1985 with trainers and vets to meet the intense nutritional demands of canine athletes.
Based on field-tested formulas, Eagle Pack created a line of customized, natural nutrition that targets your dog's everyday needs by delivering the right balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, antioxidants and omega fatty acids for results you can see.
Did you know...
...that some giant breed puppies can grow to 100 times their birth weight?
Eagle Pack Large & Giant Breed Puppy Formula has fewer calories and controlled levels of calcium – to support proper skeletal development.
...that dogs expected to weigh 50lbs or more as adults fall into the large breed category?
It is important to feed a diet that meets the needs of large breed dogs, such as a diet that has added glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain joint health and controlled calories and balanced mineral levels to support proper growth.
Eagle Pack Large Breed Dry Dog Formulas Contain:
- Triple Animal Proteins - A variety of proteins help support healthy muscle tone and provide a balance of healthy energy the way nature intended.
- Wholesome Grains & Fiber - Brown rice and oatmeal provide natural nutrients and fiber for healthy digestion and firm stools.
- Key Supplements for Active Dogs - Additional nutritional support comes from glucosamine hydrochloride to help maintain joint health, and from flaxseed to support skin and coat health.
- Antioxidant Support - Fortified with our complete vitamin and mineral package; antioxidants like Vitamin C help support healthy immune function.
- Supports Optimal Growth Rate - Controlled calories and balanced mineral levels help support the proper pace of muscular and skeletal growth.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors – Quality natural nutrition without fillers or artificial preservatives.
Transitioning to Eagle Pack
It is important to slowly transition your dog from his/her current diet as it takes a few days for the body to adapt to the new nutrient levels. To transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Eagle Pack each day, so that you are feeding 100-percent Eagle Pack by day 7.
Eagle Pack Canned Dog Food
Eagle Pack Canned Dog Formulas are a complete and balanced diet for your dog, fortified with vitamins and minerals. Formulated for all life stages, they are ideal to feed as a complete meal, or in addition to a dry diet.
Eagle Pack Dog Formulas
Large & Giant Breed Puppy
Original Pork Meal & Chicken Meal
Original Small Bites Pork Meal & Chicken Meal
Original Lamb Meal & Rice
Large & Giant Breed Adult