|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||R16-E27-5W1-COLOR|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Warranty Description||Satisfaction Guaranteed. Money-back guarantee for 90 days|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EagleLight Color Changing LED Light Bulb and Remote
|Price:||$6.16 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$43.83 (88%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 15 colors with 1 second flash, 3 second strobe, fast fade, smooth fade and dimmer
- Multi-color controlled by remote up to 5 meters away!
- Comparable to a 20W lamp
- Synchronous version multiple lamps will sync if within proximity
- Great for parties, mood setting and holidays
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: EagleLight Color Changing LED Light Bulb and Remote
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||esfeel||topmei||BestDailyDeals2015||Discount Keyless|
|Item Package Weight||0.2 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.02 pounds|
|Special Features||Light||Light||Spotlight||wide voltage input range: AC 85-265V|
|Wattage||6.2||3 Watts||3 Watts||3 Watts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The light in THIS listing, though, is actually part number REMOTE-E27-3W, and is only 3 watts. The other one is just barely bright enough to be useful, whereas this one is so dim that you won't even notice it except in a blackened room.
All of the functionality is correct, it:
* Screws into a standard "light bulb" fixture, like almost all the lights of your house use, known as E-27
* Has 4 auto-color-changing settings, that either transit slowly or blink between colors quickly.
* Has 16 pre-mixed colors. The LEDs are of the standard Red, Green, and Blue colors, but they can be dimmed and brightened like the pixels on a monitor, to make other colors.
* Has a remote that works from any angle where the IR light can bounce into the receiver on the front.
* Remembers your settings next time you turn it on.
* Can be adjusted for brightness/dimness, and color cycle speed.
* The problem is that, of course, this entire listing is fraudulent. I bought it expecting the 5 watt, as the listing specifies, and got the 3 watt.
PLEASE rate this review "Helpful", in order to warn people to buy the actual 5 watt, or at least to know they're getting the dramatically dimmer 3 watt.
Note, too, that there are actually globe-shaped 6 and 9 watt color-changing lights available elsewhere, I've found a 9w on ebay and am ordering it for $14. I'd prefer to use Amazon, but haven't found any here.
|Length: 6:15 Mins|
1. You have to diffuse the light with something translucent like wax paper or tape in order for the colors to blend.
2. You can get this same light for around $7.00 from other sellers, or the step up which is actually 5 watts as this one claims to be (but isn't, it's 3 watt).
The first thing that got my attention was the build quality. I expected the bulb to be of cheap, fragile plastic construction, but it's actually very solid and of good weight. The size is about as long as a PAR20 bulb and almost exactly as wide as an MR16.
The color it produces is extremely vibrant, very saturated. The transitions are clean and look professional. As one reviewer mentioned earlier, things are a little more on the dim side. The brightest colors (blue and white) are equivalent to a 20 watt bulb and the dimmest color (red) is about an 8 watt bulb. While this perfect for mood lighting, as a party-lighting solution, you will require many bulbs. I recommend searching out and buying the bulb by the same seller without the remote when getting multiples. It saves a few bucks and you can use the same remote for all the bulbs.
The remote has a range of about six feet and about a 60 degree spread. It's signal easily goes through recessed cans (as long as you point it at the bulb).
The bulbs do have a memory of the last setting they were on when turning them on, either through the remote or power switch, as long as they are "trained" with the setting by leaving it on for at least a few minutes. I do notice that, when on solid colors at max brightness, the bulb controller flickers every once in a while. It's not enough do bother me, but I do notice it from time to time.
I will definetely be incorporating these bulbs in future lighting ideas.
This was advertised as a 5-watt E-27 LED bulb. It used to be mentioned in the product Title and listed in the Technical Details. It's still clearly described as 5 watts in the "Product Description". The bulb's "Part Number" is listed twice as "R16-E27-5W1-COLOR".
I received a 3-watt bulb that looks nothing like the bulb pictured. There is absolutely nothing imprinted on the bulb itself, but on the box it's labeled as "Power: 3W". This (generic) 3-watt bulb--as others have pointed out--is far more available and easily purchased for considerably less. This "error" has been occurring way too frequently to be anything other than a deliberate deception. Even incompetence can't quite cover it (up). Moreover, there are numerous other legitimate problems, quirks and issues with this product, not the least of which is total lack of ANY manual or Instruction Sheet of any kind either in the box or even online. As one uses the remote, one discovers one obvious limitation after another. It would certainly be in the seller's best interest to list what it can do, instead of having to discover on your own, what it can't.
Had this sale been an honest one, I would have likely rated it as 3-stars. However, there is absolutely no excuse for this bait and switch type of deception. Amazon should have either straightened this listing out long ago or removed it altogether.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very versatile light , never seen so many features in such an item before , very nice mood enhancer! !Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
- Projects light into a circular shape
- The purples aren't different shades, they just get dimmed the lighter you go
- The "yellows & oranges" are surrounded by... Read more
The bulb only shines in a circle not that bright. Also when I put it in a lamp (I did not screw it in to tight) when I tried to take it out it fell apart.Published 6 days ago by awesome
Purchased this for my Teen daughter for Christmas 2015. Shipping did take about 20 days, but it was worth it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Julie in the sky
Tiny light, even for 3w bulb, was not what I expected , and the bulb did not keep the last setting, like I said , this is not what I expected or what I was looking forPublished 15 days ago by luis villazon