4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with them
I ordered these as my secondary headphones to some ear buds that I love, because if I where the ear buds for a long period of time my ears start to hurt so I wanted something that wouldn't do that. I also was looking for some outer-ear headphones that looked cool.
Published on September 10, 2011 by Reid W. Clagett

3.0 out of 5 stars works but wish they were beefier
Bought for my daughter, she liked them and used them about 3 months but the coupling between the head band and ear piece broke. I can't say she treated them gently so it is probably her fault, but would have liked to see something a bit stronger that could take a little more punishment.
Published 14 months ago by N. Utzig

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with them, September 10, 2011
This review is from: EarPollution CS40 Headphones - Red(EP-CS40-RED) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
When I found these on here I liked the look and the specifications that are shown, but I also noticed that there wasn't any product reviews yet, so that kinda worried me. But after comparing prices, specifications, and looks of a bunch of different over-ear headphones I chose these even though nobody has said how good these headphones are.
After getting the headphones I was delighted to find out that they are really good headphones for the price. Though they don't have a really big thumping bass, they still offer a good sound that is very enjoyable. I am a junior music performance major in ungrad right now so I listen to a variety of music, from Mozart to System of a Down. These headphones provide all the goodies to make almost anything sound pretty good, and they are extremely comfortable! Also the plastics and foam padding don't feel cheap and the plastics don't feel like they are going to break in two.
So in my mind if you want quality headphones that look cool, feel great, and sound great then these are a good option. Sure they aren't Dr. Dre's, but for people who only want to spend around $30 they are great!

This is a follow up to the review I wrote above. I've had these for around a year and a half now and they are working fine. The ear pads are still on, working and everything. So I guess I got lucky! And for those who complain about the sound quality, you aren't paying that much money for these so you pay for what you get. Though I'll say they are the best on-ear headphones I'e ever had for the money, so they aren't bad!

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, August 21, 2012
I really really love these headphones! Usually when I buy a pair of headphones, one side will stop working after about a month. THESE DID NOT. They've been working for over a year AND THEY'RE SUPER COMFY.
When I came onto amazon and saw all these terrible reviews I just HAD to write a review about how awesome they are!
(I needed to buy another pair because mine broke in a freak luggage accident)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the bang for your buck., July 8, 2013
I've had these headphones for almost like a year and a half and only until like 2 days ago they started to not work due to the cord being loose at the beginning. Most of my earphones always die this way, but I really enjoyed these because they actually lasted me a long time. People always say they break after a week, but if you aren't so stupid with your things these will last a long time. They are pretty durable since I always throw them onto my bed. They are comfortable, they fit pretty much anyone, and the sound quality is pretty amazing. I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear candy, June 13, 2013
These are reasonably priced, good headphones. The bass isn't powerful, but good. The wearing comfort is excellent. My ears are happy inside and out.

3.0 out of 5 stars works but wish they were beefier, April 26, 2013
N. Utzig (Princeton, MA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2 weeks, November 24, 2012
We were impressed with the audio quality... while they worked. The headphones inexplicably quit after two weeks of ownership. No damage to the cabling, stress, nada. We will be contacting ifrogs for a replacement.

It seems we're not alone; I should have read the existing reviews :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, May 19, 2012
The first pair we got broke after about a week. The company was very gracious about replacing it but the replacement unit never worked well either. Another headphone from the same company,their Throwbax Headphones, also broke after normal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 13, 2012
they are really awesome long cable, good quality materials, good bass, comfortable and very durable. i recommend them because they are cheep and have good sound

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY BROKE, July 9, 2012
WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED THEM, I WAS TRILLED TO USE THEM. THE SOUND WAS GREAT, BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. AFTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS, THEY BROKE. HE EAR PIECE CAME APART AND WILL NOT STAY TOGETHER. I AM VERY DISPOINTED IN THEM.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm siding with greenpeace, February 25, 2012
Greenpeace protests pollution, I protest ear pollution; and the awful sound quality of these headphones are as damaging to my ears as greenhouse gases are to the atmosphere. There should be laws that prohibit such low quality phones to be produced.

Rate and Discover Movies