Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 27, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I learned much regarding the treatment of children, different disciplining styles, as well as what a teacher can do to help her student with an impairment. This is a book I truly recommend.
on March 5, 2011
I needed this book for my child growth and development class and it worked great. A lot of up to day info and research about the growth of children. I would recommend for any one who is study the growth and development of children.
on October 8, 2013
This book is literally my classroom. It has opened my eyes a little wider on the many issues I'm faced with on a daily basis. Now I have clarity on how to handle problems and issues within my classroom and students. Thank you.
on January 20, 2014
This book offers so much information and the quality of this book was great. I would recommend to everyone that needs it. Thank you!
on June 27, 2014
I ordered this book for a college class as required by the university. I am using it in the class, but haven't completed it yet.
on February 16, 2013
It is good, in great standing. And explain as in the order. Wonderful information are enclosed for my class.
Wonderful!!!
on October 8, 2014
Good condition. Very efficient.
on August 23, 2009
This book arrived quickly and and perfect condition. It was 3/4 of the regular price, and it as good as a brand new book, as promised.
on February 23, 2015
Good Condition
on July 10, 2013
"This book was needed for my summer class. It is a good text with helpful info. for teachers. I was very impressed with the seller. It shipped very quickly."