Customer Discussions > Tempest forum

Early Roman Kings out today?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2012 12:23:50 PM PDT
I thought this single was going to be available to purchase today? Amazon now says it is still unavailable. Cannot buy it on ITunes either?

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 12:02:48 PM PDT
Wipster says:
I don't know about it's release as a single, but they are playing a lot of the song on an ad for the new season of "Strikeback" on Cinemax... blues, sounds pretty damn good! Bob of course still has that mouthful of gravel, but I'm used to it by now.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2012 4:55:16 AM PDT
C. Wilson says:
It's definitely true that the old caustic troubadour's voice isn't getting any smoother, I can honestly say I think as it get rougher and deeper it is getting more enjoyable. I think his voice hit a low point with under the red sky and good as I been to you, but in the next few years took on a whole new life. The opening line of Cold Irons Bound ("I'm beginning to hear voices, and there's no one around) is probably the best example. It got gruff, it got gravely, and it got scary as hell. Can't wait to hear the new album and see what the old man has in store for us next
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tempest forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tempest
Tempest by Bob Dylan (Audio CD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (498)