5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product-Quick Shipping
I thought these were too good to be true for the price. Got my items today and they were better quality than ones I purchased at Toys-R-Us. They fit snuggly in both the DSlite and the DSi. When order shipped, it was coming from China with a one month shipping time. I got it in 2 weeks! Will be reordering!!!
Published on November 20, 2012 by Deal Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of them....
It is nice that you get so many pens for such a good price, but as some of the reviews said before they are kind of little pieces of crap and the tops fall out of them quickly. We shall see how long this many lasts!
Published 22 months ago by Kaycee R. Cron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product-Quick Shipping, November 20, 2012
This review is from: EarlyBirdSavings 2 x 15 Color Colour Touch Stylus Pen Pens for Nintendo DS NDS LITE (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Deal, February 26, 2013
These DS pens were a great deal. My son is forever losing them, so it is nice to have plenty. Shipping was fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Large quantity, February 25, 2013
Amazon Customer (Marshfield, WI USA) - See all my reviews
These are very worth it for us. My kids lose them and I don't have to worry because I have plenty of replacements. They love having a choice of colors. They are cheap but for the price they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, February 25, 2013
My daughter loses these constantly. The product fits in her DS Lite better than the one it came with, and with 30 of them, who cares if she loses one, she has plenty of back-ups! This seller had a fast delivery! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of replacement styluses!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, December 27, 2012
You get several for the cheap price! They fit well in a NDS the regular edition one. Lots of good colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars These gets lots of use with a variety of devices, December 9, 2012
McMartian "ashysmom" (Indiana, United States) - See all my reviews
My oldest daughter has a DS and kindle fire which these work great with, but I buy this large pack mostly for my three year old. She has a mobigo and these little pens make the games so much easier for her to play versus trying to use her finger on the little screen. I would highly recommend them for that purpose. They work well, but the price is so low I don't need to be concerned if she loses one (or five!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on more than enough spares, December 2, 2012
David Batchelder (Worcester, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Shipping took a little while, but this is a great deal. These things are always misplaced and lost so it's good to have extras. Fit fine in the DS XL slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute colors, November 28, 2012
Mary J Fowler (DYERSBURG, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Lots of cute colors for boys and girls.
Kids love to chew on these when thinking as well as loose them all over the house, vehicles, etc and these were really a great price as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Styluses (Stylii?), April 2, 2014
Roxyana W, (Fayetteville, WV USA) - See all my reviews
They function properly. They won't break anything. They come in fun colors. There's really not much to say beyond "if you need them, get them."

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many!, February 5, 2014
So many stylus! Don't know what to do with them all but I love the colors. Getting this pack of 30 was cheaper than buying one at game stop!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›