Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 8, 2012
I was looking for a stacking toy and was excited when I saw this because it is also a nesting toy. The concept is a winner and the colors are great. My gripe with this toy is that 3 out of 4 eggs come apart too easily. If the eggs could stay together just a bit tighter it would enable you to pick up the chickens as a whole once in a while to make a wider variety of games.
on February 10, 2014
My little ones loved it. They were having a blast with it until one wanted to play with more stackers than the other. My advice for those out there with twins is buy two sets because they WILL NOT want to share. Great product and the designs are cool.
on February 8, 2014
These adorable stacking cups are a hit with my 20 months old. He loves to put them together, stack them, and put them all inside each other. I only gave it 4 stars because the cups easily come apart. However, it doesn't stop my little one playing with it. My 4 year old enjoys playing with this toy also. Would recommend to friends and families. Good eye and hand coordination tool.
on January 4, 2015
These are an okay nesting toy. They are cute and stack well, but they don't hold together well. My twins still like playing with them and they don't seem to mind that they fall apart easily, but I feel like they could hold together better, even if just for clean up purposes. We'll keep playing with them, and I don't regret my purchase, but I'm not sure I would get them as a gift for someone else unless they knew that they fell apart easily. I found another nesting toy that I like better, if I didn't have twins, I probably would only own the other one.
on August 7, 2015
This toy is not made very well. The peak of each chicken interferes with the child being able to close each egg. They are not stable when stacked on carpet flooring just tile. Don't buy it. My son quickly lost one of the pieces of the smallest egg and is nowhere to be found.
on September 26, 2015
The product is nice, well constructed and fun. Only 3 stars because the eggs doesn't actually 'close' and when you take it from the top or simply push it, it open. Top and bottom just pile/fit together but doesn't actually stick together.
on December 26, 2014
Cute idea. I bought this for my 1.5 year olds Easter basket. This just didn't catch her interest and the pieces didn't snap together and hold as well as they should for a small child. It requires a little too much finesse for little ones to not get frustrated with it.
on October 9, 2013
This is an adorable toy and was a well received gift. My own toddler was extremely jealous when it came in the mail. It is sturdier than it appears in the picture.
on April 29, 2013
I bought this for my son for Easter - at the time he was 7 months old. He loves playing with it - I stack the chicks up and he knocks them down...over and over and over again. He also loves to hide his binky inside the eggs. :)

They all nest together so it doesn't take up much space in the toy box. I would recommend this toy - it's great for building motor skills.
on February 9, 2014
When i received my egg stacker toys they were just as shown and described in the listing. It comes with 8 pieces, and 4 eggs total that come apart and stack on top of each other. It was so much fun to watch my 1 year old niece (the toy is for ages 6months+) learn and figure out how to take them apart and put them together and stack them on top of each other. This is a great toy for developing basic skills just as it says. She loves it and we now play with it everyday to increase her skills. The plastic is very durable for a young child to be throwing around and playing with. I give this product 5 stars and i will be ordering from this company again.