4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones!
Published 23 months ago by KLiz

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Great
Published on April 8, 2012 by Mrsjporrata

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Great, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
I was looking for a stacking toy and was excited when I saw this because it is also a nesting toy. The concept is a winner and the colors are great. My gripe with this toy is that 3 out of 4 eggs come apart too easily. If the eggs could stay together just a bit tighter it would enable you to pick up the chickens as a whole once in a while to make a wider variety of games.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
These chickens are so cute! Both my 2-year-old and my 8-month-old love playing with them. My only gripe is that they come apart so easily. I know they have to be easy for babies to get them apart, but they all practically fall apart as soon as you put a minimum amount of pressure on them. This means they don't stay together very well, which makes it hard for litlte ones to put them together to put away. But overall, great toy for wee ones and cute to boot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
My little ones loved it. They were having a blast with it until one wanted to play with more stackers than the other. My advice for those out there with twins is buy two sets because they WILL NOT want to share. Great product and the designs are cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Precious, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
Great toy for helping with coordination and balance learning. My little one loves to stack and watch them fall. Great colors and cute concept

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
I was a little dissapointed that the eggs would not stay closed very well when stacking, they fall over easy. My son liked it anyway. I is now in pieces on my living room floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
These adorable stacking cups are a hit with my 20 months old. He loves to put them together, stack them, and put them all inside each other. I only gave it 4 stars because the cups easily come apart. However, it doesn't stop my little one playing with it. My 4 year old enjoys playing with this toy also. Would recommend to friends and families. Good eye and hand coordination tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 9, 2013
Shanna Davis (Elkridge, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
This is an adorable toy and was a well received gift. My own toddler was extremely jealous when it came in the mail. It is sturdier than it appears in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun Toy., April 25, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
This toy is adorable and perfect for Little ones' Easter baskets. The colors are bright and the pieces are well made. All of the pieces nest inside of each other for easy storage. However, it is not perfect, it is a little bit wobbly when stacked so it is almost impossible for little ones to stack by themselves. The pieces also do not snap into each other so it comes apart easily: therefore, it cannot be put into a toy box only stored on a shelf.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it..., February 17, 2014
Markie (Grandville) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
I like the Earlyyears Chicken and Egg Stacking Cups but my daughter is a little too young yet to play with them. I did take them out of the box and tested them out myself and as far as I can tell I think that these will be very helpful when it comes to my daughter learning in the future. I will be sure to review these again when she can play with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken & Egg Stackers, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Earlyears Chicken 'n Egg Stackers (Baby Product)
The kids loved these! They were entertained thoroughly by trying to put the lids on & taking them off. They enjoyed trying to stack the cups on top of & inside each other. Cute toy for ages 1-3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›