4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price
We bought this for my daughter's high chair/car seat, and it's provided hours of entertainment over the past six months. There are all kinds of things for her to spin and explore, and it's nice having a toy that doesn't constantly require batteries or sing annoying songs. We did have trouble with suction a few times, but overall I highly recommend it.
Published on November 15, 2009 by Amy Mcfarland

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to other reviews
Published 23 months ago by E Seg

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price, November 15, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars best suction cup toy for baby, February 9, 2010
Grammy M "Grammy" (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
My 9 month old grandson has been playing with this toy since he was 5 mos old and sitting in his high chair. It sticks better than any other suction cup toy he has - dampen the bottom of the suction cup with warm water and press firmly on a clean, dry surface. It has lots of turning and spinning options which hold his attention while we get his meals ready and then for a little "quiet play" after he's done so we can clean up! He does eventually get it off but at least it stays on a long time and it's very durable so it survives falls and tosses - I think it has better staying power because the cup is actually larger than the base of the toy!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, December 11, 2009
A.H. (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
I just got this for my 5 month old daughter yesterday and we both love it. I only had a problem with the suction for a minute, then just moistened the bottom and it hasn't moved from the tray since.

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to other reviews, January 8, 2013
E Seg (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
Item came well packaged and out of the package is very sturdy. I know this because in the last couple of weeks since giving this to my child on Christmas, he has flung it to the floor more times than I can count. Because of the size, it is a little bit heavy which might tax a normal suction cup but this thing looks more like a slightly bowed jar opener than a suction cup. Not suctioned, it feels almost flat but with a little bit of uneven warping along the edges (part of the problem). Actually suctioned, it stays put on the high chair for nearly a minute before being picked up and thrown to the floor by an eight month old. If they would do something to fix the suction, this would be a great toy but as-is, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too heavy, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
We bought this toy for our 7 month old son and I am very unhappy with it. It is way to heavy for him to play with and the suction cup does not stay attached to the top of his high chair. He does like the spinning balls but besides that this was a big waste of money. I am just hoping as he gets older it will become more interesting to him.

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
Here is the thing.. if your child likes balls with things inside that she can spin like mine does, you might think this is going to be great. But.. She cant even see the middle ball or whats inside it. And generally the balls are so small that she doesn't even look inside of them. This is a Big toy for a high chair suction cup toy but my daughter enjoys ripping it off the high chair, flipping it over, and gnawing on the rubber suction cup. It has about enough entertainment value to make a quick bottle, but with that being said I have bought other suction cup toys that she loves more because they are lighter and easier to hold and look at once she "frees" the toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
This is by far one of my sons favorite toys, and it is amazing. He live to spin all the toys and thugs on it but it will not stick to surfaces. I have tried hardwood floors, high hair, table tops, wetting the bottom of it, but nothing works. This toy was almost perfect!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay put, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
Great idea, however it doesnt stay put on the high chair. So its dissapointing since he can't really play with it for more than 2 seconds before it tips over.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor choice, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 9 month old grand-daughter to put on her high chair tray. It never stuck on so it's useless because if you try to play with it, it just falls over.

1.0 out of 5 stars SUCTION DOES NOT WORK!, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 8 month old and I was very disappointed that it does not stick to ANY surface. I wanted it for his highchair, but since it does not stick, he keeps testing gravity and throwing it on the ground. Considering all the feedback regarding the suction issue of this toy, you would think the manufacturer would fix it, but guess not.
The other aspects of this toy are acceptable, and he seems to like it. Over all, would get something else. Don't waste your money on this product.

Earlyears Spin-tacular Play Center