5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES these little grocery items
My folks bought this little bag of groceries for my 8-month old son, and it has been a huge hit ever since. He loves playing with everything in the bag--the banana you can "peel," the chiming apple, the crinkly cabbage, the orange that opens--even the bag. His absolute favorite is the milk carton, which is smooth and smooshy and has a little mirror. I think it feels good...
Published on November 11, 2009 by Cool Kid Stuff

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, Horrible Smell
The toy itself is super adorable. The grocery bag is brown felt, the orange is a corduroy type material that opens to reveal the 'inside' of an orange. The banana is felt and the little peel has Velcro on the ends so you can peel and unpeel it. The apple is this silky spandex type material that has a sweet little jingle on the inside. The cauliflower has those crinkly...
Published on August 26, 2011 by lalagirl

‹ Previous | 111 12 1330 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
Love this play set, can't wait to teach my little one to shop for our healthy foods! It was a great price and fast shipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
Bought this for my 1 year old niece. She loved it but hardly got a turn to play with it as my 4 yr old niece and my 4 yr old daughter loved it just as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 1 year old, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
Easy to carry, safe to chew on, great for imaginative play. My daughter loves it and I would highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but colors bleed from orange, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
My son has enjoyed this set of toys. I like to have soft toys for him, however, I have noticed that the colors bleed from the orange. Once he began to put the toys in his mouth, I saw that the color came off the orange when damp and transferred to his blanket and sheet. I would really like this type of toy for him, but without further information, I am concerned about the safety. A few other reviewers mentioned this issue, but I missed their comments before buying this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent go-to baby gift, July 25, 2013
Carrie (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
I've given this as a gift to probably around 10-15 people who have had babies over the past few years, and it is always very well received. It's gender-neutral, so it works well as a gift for people who don't know their baby's gender yet. It is labeled as 6+ months, so it is a good gift for people who receive an abundance of newborn stuff but fewer items for when the baby is older. Each of the toys makes some kind of noise or has some kind of tactile feedback. Some of them crunch, others squeak, others have mirrors, etc. I have also received reports from friends that their kids still play with this item as they grow into toddlers, because they can use it as play food. All of the toys fit into the shopping bag as well - and it is surprisingly very compact. Overall, this has been a very successful baby gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
This is a really cute little toy set. I bought it because my sister in law has it for her little girl and every time I would see it I wanted it. Finally I just bought it. Happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!!!!!!!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
I bought this for my niece for her 1st birthday and she LOVES it! Such a cute little toyset with adorable little faces. Wasn't available in the toy stores in our area. I'm glad I brought something that no one else had :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft fun toys, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
The first toy set I have purchased for my daughter. She loves the different sounds and textures of the toys. My daughter loves mirrors and the milk (blue) toy has reflective material inside so she likes this one the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
Excellent quality, perfect for my little girl. I love the detail and she loves the sounds from the cabbage and apple!

5.0 out of 5 stars play store, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Earlyears Lil' Shopper Play Set (Toy)
shopping bag ties it all together and the fruits are adorable crinkle and milk container has a mirror fun times

‹ Previous | 111 12 1330 | Next ›