Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EarlyYears Lil' Shopper Play Set - E00260
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 17, 2015
Bought this for my 9 month old who loves to take things out of bags and boxes and she is really loving this. I'm most impressed by the quality- the materials are really nice and the veggies all have interesting things- they rattle, peel, or crackle. This toy holds my daughters attention and she plays with it daily. I like it so much I'm looking for similar products made by this company. I highly recommend.
on May 2, 2014
At first when I received the package I was a little disappointed by the small size of the grocery bag and items, however, when I saw my daughter play with them and how much she loved them my mind was completely changed! The size is perfect for her little one year old hands, everything is soft and light weight.. She likes adorable carrying these around our home.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this for my son when he was 6 months old and it was one of his favorite toys until he was over 1 year old. He chewed on them so much and the quality is great. I think it's the perfect gift! I ended up buying it for my niece for Christmas this year and she loves it too!
on December 26, 2014
Very cute and just the right size for my granddaughter. She loved it. I did however notice after looking at the list of items in the bag that the apple is missing. Would appreciate having that to go with the others. I would recommend this for other children.
on July 8, 2013
I bought this for my niece for her 1st birthday and she LOVES it! Such a cute little toyset with adorable little faces. Wasn't available in the toy stores in our area. I'm glad I brought something that no one else had :)
on August 15, 2014
Very cute play set. The pieces are smaller (but not a choking hazard) than I would have imagined, but they are quite cute. These would be cute for a smaller baby probably best before they are 15 months or so I think they'll outgrow the textures and sounds of these toys pretty quickly. When I received mine the bag was brown instead of the pictured green, not an issue for me but something to take note of in case you are attached to the green.
on January 21, 2012
Great toy! I bought this for our 16 month old daughter and she loves how all the different food items make a different sound. Nice little bag to put everything in. I would definitively recommend this for any baby 6 months and older.
on February 7, 2013
Didn't realize this was straight a baby toy, my 5 year old daughter liked it anyway.
Dont know what I was thinking, its really cute though. there is a crinkle lettuce, rattle, mirror, everything fits nice in bag too.
on June 3, 2016
Our daughter absoluely loves this play set. She is only 6 months old and loves each one in it's own right. She takes them out of the bag and gets excited finding each one every time. The playset is soft, fun and easy to clean.
on January 8, 2013
I bought this based on the other reviews. Buying gifts for your 3rd child can be difficult because you don't want any "repeat" toys. I bought this because my other children love playing with pretend food and I felt this was a safe way for her to join in the fun. She is almost a year old and she is really enjoying it. She takes the food in and out of the bag, she "peels" the banana, and peeks inside the milk which has a mirror inside. Very cute toy!