Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Color: Black|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 22, 2011
I use this thing daily and it's held up perfectly. The zipper works without getting jammed (which I have found on some similar cases) but I solved that problem with other cases too by either using a small amount of graphite lubricant (the type used to lubricate wheels on cubscout pinewood derby cars, available from any craft or model shop) or silicon lubricant, along the zipper - it will never catch or jam-up again. I keep my iPod Nano and headphones in this thing in my gym bag with the knowledge that it's well protected from bashes, bumps, scratches and tangles. It just works perfectly, nothing else to say really!
on February 20, 2011
I already had a black one and decided to get it in other colors also. It is such a good protection for my earbuds.
These are really tough and the colors help me find it in my purse easily. I tried buying the Jbuds small case but it was too small for my over the ear hook ear buds. These have plenty of room without being too bulky.
on November 3, 2009
The product was a bit bulkier than I had imagined, and it's little cramped in my pocket along with the ipod touch itself, but it does what it says it does, and I'm happy with it. I also use it to store my thumbtack microphone. The size (width or radius) of the device is fine, it's just a bit too thick to sit in your pocket without bulging.
on June 20, 2011
This clam shell case is very sturdy, but bulky. It protects my Monster Turbine well with room to spare. In fact, I was able to carry headphones and iPod Nano 6th Generation into the case. One minor complaint is the zipper feels stiff. I ended up spraying some WD40
on June 15, 2010
This is a nice sturdy case that will comfortably hold my Sansa Clip and a pair of standard earbuds. I was really hoping to put my Shure SE110s in it, but the cable on them is too big -- especially with the extra connectors (Shure makes the buds with a short cable & an extension instead of one normal sized cord -- convenient in some situations, but not so good when it comes to storage). The Shure earbuds came with a soft oval case that fits nicely, but doesn't offer any real protection. This clamshell case is nice and sturdy -- plenty tough to protect your stuff -- but not quite big enough for what I need.

I love my Shure earbuds; but this case is actually nice enough that I'm considering buying some new buds to travel with instead of a different case.
on September 4, 2012
My wife loves this for her purse and I have one in my back-pack and the kids put them in their pockets.
Keeps your cords from getting tangled up around pens, pocketknives, combs or whatever.
They're well made and light.
Nice!!!!
on April 4, 2010
I just bought an iPhone, and since Apple's earbuds have the microphone for going hands-free, I needed a good case to protect them against my chihuahua, who has quite an appetite for earbuds. I can tell you the case passed the test. Only 3 days after I got the case, my dog tried to chew it. The case won, and my earbuds are protected (and you can't even tell the case was chewed on). I bought 2 of these, and will buy more and transfer all my other earbuds to this case.
on February 20, 2011
I already had a black one and knew how good it was. I like the color of this one because I can find it in my purse easily. The best thing about these cases is their hardness and durability. I don't have to worry about my earbuds getting damaged.
on September 29, 2010
Exactly what I hoped for, servers as perfect storage for my senhieser headphones and ipod shuffle (old square style). Well protected from cleats and other stuff in my gym bag. Ordered a second for my laptop bag and to use with microphone headphones. Just rigid enough to protect, soft enough not to bruise my books or my hips.
on February 11, 2016
Great case. I've ruined two sets of "cans" cracking the wires by putting them in my briefcase for my commute. Since good collapsible ones are very expensive, I decided to get a set of Sennheiser earbuds. But they didn't come with a case, so I decided on this one and I'm quite happy with it.

It won't fit on your pocket. That's the idea - it has plenty of room so you don't jam the wires getting it in. And there is "breathing room" to absorb any shock that might happen to it.

Only surprise is it's now $2 more than what I paid for it just a couple days ago. I paid about $7.50 and now it's close to $10. I don't think I'd have bought it at that price - there are cheaper alternatives that are also highly rated.