5.0 out of 5 stars So Perfect, So Inexpensive
Short review: It's cheap and it works.

The details, if you want them:
Published 15 months ago by Carol

1.0 out of 5 stars Real Cheap, but not worth it.
Published 10 months ago by Steven C. Cannell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So Perfect, So Inexpensive, September 9, 2013
Carol (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earphone with Earclip 6 ft. Cord Classic Radio Design (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Short review: It's cheap and it works.

The details, if you want them:
Sometimes I like to watch TV on the internet when I go to bed, but I don't want to keep the neighbors up. The answer? Earphones, right? Through trial and error I found I wanted/needed a mono earphone (because I found it uncomfortable to lay on one of the earphones, or have it dangling about). I found earphones with fancy devices to attach it to your ear were uncomfortable for me. As a matter of fact many of the modern ear buds themselves were uncomfortable, I guess I must have small ear canals. I went to a few stores (like radio shack, etc) looking for the oooold, white, plastic, simple, cone shaped mono earphones used with old transistor radios. No store I went to had them, so I was happy to find them on Amazon. Plug it in to the computer, plug it in your ear, (it has a 6 foot cord) and it works perfectly for less than 2 bucks (OK and S&H). Will it last for ever? Probably not, but it has held up well the last couple of months, and for the price I'm OK if I have to replace it once a year or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, old fashioned earplugs!, January 18, 2013
I was looking for earplugs like these, with just one earpiece. They have a nice long cord and do a great job. I use it for tv, portable radio listening, and my laptop. I recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Alternative, September 11, 2013
I do not like the pod's on most ear pieces today. This fits better and is a healthier alternative. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple earphone, March 6, 2014
The 6 foot cord is more than enough needed. Had always bought locally at Radio Shack but they went up from a couple of bucks to about $5 and then stopped selling them completely. Glad to find These on Amazon and at such a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Real Cheap, but not worth it., February 20, 2014
Construction looks good, which isn't common with these type of things, but the sound is horrible. I have to turn down Talk Radio so low that I can barely hear it and I have them for when I'm out and about and the surrounding sound elevated. Anything higher you get a "buzz" because of overload on the earphone.... No, I'm not talking about loud music, just normal volume talk radio. The ear insert could be much better as well.

If the sound was any good at all I'd say they are doing their job and would even pay more to find a mono ear phone that doesn't fall apart and sounds merely decent at normal levels of volume................but sorry this doesn't even get close to filling those low expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice old school ear phone, January 15, 2014
My mother can not see well and this simple product works well for here. Took a bit of time to get to me. Was not a prime product. All in all I would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Plain, June 1, 2014
Plain and inexpensive, but it works good. Volume can be staticy and loud, but it gets the job done. For the price,

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I was expecting, May 15, 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with quality. I use this to listen to radio at night while others are sleeping, works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 8, 2014
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bud., April 14, 2014
I bought this bud to replace the name brand Maxell 4' dual buds of which I used one, the other broke due to cheap construction, (I only used one at a time, anyway). This bud has a 6' cord which is perfect for my work station pc because I can reach for files without yanking it out of my ear. The sound quality is so good I have to reduce the volume so it's at a comfortable level. The reviews stating poor sound quality must have received a defective unit. The earpiece is perfectly designed to comfortably insert about a half inch into your ear canal so it rests there without pressure. The Maxells and others have a large diameter disc earpiece that doesn't fit in my ears. Great value. They are currently out of stock, when they are available I am ordering two more as backups, they're that good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›