Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2014
Construction looks good, which isn't common with these type of things, but the sound is horrible. I have to turn down Talk Radio so low that I can barely hear it and I have them for when I'm out and about and the surrounding sound elevated. Anything higher you get a "buzz" because of overload on the earphone.... No, I'm not talking about loud music, just normal volume talk radio. The ear insert could be much better as well.

If the sound was any good at all I'd say they are doing their job and would even pay more to find a mono ear phone that doesn't fall apart and sounds merely decent at normal levels of volume................but sorry this doesn't even get close to filling those low expectations.
on February 15, 2014
When private listening is the sole goal, this is definitely the route to take; It's 'old school' but quite effective, and leaves you with an open ear as well. The sound quality is bound to surprise most folks! You really can't go wrong for the price, try one out.
on March 6, 2014
The 6 foot cord is more than enough needed. Had always bought locally at Radio Shack but they went up from a couple of bucks to about $5 and then stopped selling them completely. Glad to find These on Amazon and at such a great price.
on January 18, 2013
I was looking for earplugs like these, with just one earpiece. They have a nice long cord and do a great job. I use it for tv, portable radio listening, and my laptop. I recommend these.
on January 12, 2014
It's hard to find a simple earphone anymore and the new radios do not come with them as they once did. For what I use this for, AM talk radio, the sound quality is good. So far, the durability is good as well. Overall, I am pleased with this product.
on April 14, 2014
I bought this bud to replace the name brand Maxell 4' dual buds of which I used one, the other broke due to cheap construction, (I only used one at a time, anyway). This bud has a 6' cord which is perfect for my work station pc because I can reach for files without yanking it out of my ear. The sound quality is so good I have to reduce the volume so it's at a comfortable level. The reviews stating poor sound quality must have received a defective unit. The earpiece is perfectly designed to comfortably insert about a half inch into your ear canal so it rests there without pressure. The Maxells and others have a large diameter disc earpiece that doesn't fit in my ears. Great value. They are currently out of stock, when they are available I am ordering two more as backups, they're that good.
on February 10, 2014
I have been using this mono ear phone for 2 weeks so far and for this price, it is great. I have been using mono ear phones that cost 4 times what this cost and they work exactly the same. Good sound, comfortable fit and great price.
on September 11, 2013
I do not like the pod's on most ear pieces today. This fits better and is a healthier alternative. Thanks
on January 15, 2014
My mother can not see well and this simple product works well for here. Took a bit of time to get to me. Was not a prime product. All in all I would buy again.
on March 14, 2014
Works well for the value. A fair quality of sound. The 6 foot cord is the correct comfortable length. I lost hearing in one ear. I use these at night to listen to my ipod.