Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Earth Pan 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 66% off the $350.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Earth Pan 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
|Price:||$135.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$215.00 (61%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 1.5 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3Qt. Covered Saute, 8 Qt. Covered. Stockpot, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet
- 3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware. Formulated to provide excellent food release. High heat performance. Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production. No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA.
- Hard-Anodized is twice as hard a stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly.
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 400°F and temperature safe to 600°F.
- Glass lids (on all covered items) allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid to avoid releasing moisture and flavor.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Earth Pan 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
Scanpan Professional 10-Piece Cookware Set B000NI4EWE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Size||10 Piece||12-piece Cookware Set||12 Piece||10 Piece Set|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Earth Pan II Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Finally, eco-friendly cookware that lasts! The foundation of all EarthPan cookware is the exclusive eco-friendly SandFlow nonstick surface. This unique nonstick originates from sand and is formulated to provide excellent food release and easy cleanup. Based on industry lab tests, the SandFlow nonstick food releasing performance outlasts all other ceramic-based, eco-friendly cookware, 3 to 1.
This beautiful line of cookware features hard-anodized aluminum, which is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly. The dual-riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and are oven safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Glass lids allow you to watch foods while they cook and help lock in moisture and flavor.
There is no PTFE or PFOA used in production, cutting down the amount of greenhouse gases used during production compared to ordinary nonstick. Not only is the EarthPan cookware friendly to our environment, but so is the packaging! 80 percent of the packaging materials are made from recycled fiber and 100 percent of the packaging is recyclable post-purchase.
EarthPan Hard Anodized is the most advanced eco-friendly cookware in the market - you're going to love it for years to come, and now the Earth can too.
"green" ceramic based cookware
and no PTFE or PFOA
3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware. Formulated to provide excellent food release.
Lower carbon footprint
High heat performance. Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production.
Hard-Anodized is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly.
Strong, comfortable handles
Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
Monitor food without releasing moisture
Glass lids (on all covered items) allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid to avoid releasing moisture and flavor.
No toxic fumes
No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA.
- 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans
- 3-Quart Covered Saute
- 8-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 8-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets
Top Customer Reviews
The first few days, everything was fine. We read the instructions twice to make sure we followed everything to the letter.
1. Non-stick: It still sticks, and depends on what you are cooking, cleaning up afterwards could still be time consuming.
2. Stainless steel handles gets very hot, so be careful, or get the plastic/rubber handle set.
3. Somehow when you get stains on the outside of the pots or pans, NO WAY of cleaning it off. I have research the internet and tried everything, and the stains are still there.
4. Like many other complaints about this set, yes, the pots are too small for everyday use. I agreed.
1. Earth pan is well made and attractive.
2. Price is right.
If oneday the non-stick coating comes off (and they will, like all the other non sticks cookwares we ever own), I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals getting into our bodies (espically our kid's).
These pans are just as bad as the others. It sticks really bad after 3 months. I am so disappointed! Days of research and the "Consumers Report Rating" has not provided me with any satisfactions. Don't buy this. Really.
I have had this set for almost a year now, and they work just like they did on the very first use out of the box. I could not be happier with a set that I spent this amount of money on.
Bought my brother a set of these when he moved into a new apartment, and he loves them just as much as I do.
Would recommend to anyone and everyone who is willing to listen to directions and not vary from those directions at all.
I do not put pans in the dishwasher, and this sand coating makes clean up easy, and so far nothing has burnt or stuck in them.
A larger (16") skillet would be advantageous. I found that for some skillet meals, I have to go back to the old skillet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these pans! I bought my daughter a set when she got married because she asked if she could take mine with her.Published 1 day ago by Michelle R. Wiley
so far these work good. I recently purchased a new range with a glass cook top and I believe you have to have clean new pans to keep the cook top from bonding to the bottom of the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dawn
We enjoy these. My eggs taste even better since we got the new pans and my wife taught me how to cook them right.Published 2 months ago by Rock Band Goddess
I'm really disappointed with these pans. Everything sticks to them and they are impossible to clean. God forbid you season ANYTHING you put in the pan before cooking. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ali
So far, so good! Great value, non-stick pans that won't adversely affect your health...loving my new pans!Published 5 months ago by Kimberly Transtrum
So far so good we have only had to wipe down after use. Would like if there was a large sauté pan included.Published 5 months ago by Patricia Garcia
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.