5.0 out of 5 stars Use this all the time
Published on November 3, 2012 by BabyBlue

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for everyday cleaning
Great "green" product for everyday cleaning, great scent and not harsh. Although it does not clean the ground in dirt like some videos claim or claim to show. I tried it on built up dirt and grime using several applications and just does not cut through like some of the every day chemical cleaners. So if looking for good "green" everyday cleaner this is the one.
Published on March 3, 2011 by Zorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this all the time, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner (Kitchen)
I originally found this product on an electronic retail channel. They don't always have it in stock and when I couldn't find it, there it was on amazon! I use this stuff all the time. It cleans porcelein sinks and tubs very well. If you want to make your stainless steel look renewed, it does a very nice job on that too. If you have a glass top stove it cleans the surface without scratching and it's nontoxic unlike all the other glass cleaners that are nasty chemicals. This product has been added to my arsenal to "true" green cleaners. I am all for going as chemical free in my home as possible. Every little bit helps and this helps. In fact, I am down to my last tub and it's time to reorder. I have used this for years. I would give it try. Oh, and as a little aside.....I recently wanted to have my walls washed before I painted them in my living room and dining room. I had to stop burning candles because of all the soot it left behind and have changed to flameless candles for no mess and better safety. I tried all kinds of things to get the soot off my walls and nothing would do it but earth brite! Cleanser may have worked but it isn't chemical free or green.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for everyday cleaning, March 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Brite is awesome, June 30, 2011
M. Mickelson (SAN JOSE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner (Kitchen)
I purchased Earth Brite after watching a demo of it on an infomercial. It looked like it could really do all the things the commercial said so I looked it up on Amazon and there it was. Once I recieved it, I went to town using it on everything in the house. Wow what a product. I am a clean freak so my expectations were high and it really did deliver. Specially on my shower doors. What a great product. I've recommended it to EVERYONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Appliances., December 22, 2013
This review is from: Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner (Kitchen)
This item is wonderful for putting a coat on your stainless steel sink or trash compactor or your stainless stove. this will keep a protectant on you items, but most importantly is this shines your appliances like no other and keeps them from spotting up. If you
keep a dry towel around and wipe the water up after use, your sink will stay sparkling and clean a lot longer and that makes your
whole kitchen shine! (of course it helps if you can train your family members also to use the towel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner (Kitchen)
Warning I left the container of Earth Brite sit on my counter top next to my sink for about two weeks and IT bubbled up my counter top where it was!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Obama's Green Crap!!, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner (Kitchen)
Like Everything ole barry is pushing with his Green Crap and Global warming LIES, it is far inferior to the Real thing! Don;t waste your time or money on this (natural) clay, buy something that Works!
The company seems willing to let me return it, so, so far I give the company a good rating.

Earth Brite All Natural Multi Purpose Cleaner