Earth Pan II Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillet, 8-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware. Formulated to provide excellent food release. High heat performance. Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production. No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA.
- Hard-Anodized is twice as hard a stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly.
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 350°F and temperature safe to 600°F.
- Hard anodized 8-inch nonstick skillet
- Innovative SandFlow nonstick surface allows for easy food release and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs (possibly hazardous chemicals found in other nonstick surfaces)
- Hard anodized exterior is highly wear-resistant, provides quick and even heat distribution
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles oven safe to 600 degrees
- Dishwasher safe, though handwashing recommended
Top Customer Reviews
I wish it was the pan for us, but everything sticks now. So, I search on for a pan that isn't toxic and doesn't stick...because this one might be non toxic, but it does stick to food!
I never used any metal tools on it. I always hand washed, never used the dishwasher on it. I have treated this as a baby and can't believe my treatment of pan could have been the cause of the non stick no longer working.
cook only eggs in it and use the minimum amount of heat needed. Sometimes it does stick a little but comes loose with a little push. I do use "better butter" (part butter and part canola)and try to spread a thin coat also a bit up the sides sometimes by using a pastry brush. There seems to be no pan that maintains a perfect non-stick ability. This pan is heavy which does make it function better. I bought it because of the resaonable price, because the non-stick surface is supposed to be more eco-friendly, and because of the Farberware name.
Having tried different eco-friendly nonstick frying pans from three different companies (along with other brands over the years) - I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as "nonstick." However, all the other frying pans worked great with a little bit of oil when cooking eggs...this one, not at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this pan, then went back and bought the whole set. Love the hybrid ceramic coating. Extra large pan for all your cooking needs.Published 8 months ago by Betty Boice
he pan 10 "was burned by not putting my attention away from the kitchen and the back was completely burned in the background, I put soapy water and vinegar and place it back on... Read morePublished 8 months ago by luis roman
I had said: "Lightweight but durable. Does not discolor and dishwasher safe.. Excellent non-stick. What's not to like? Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lefse57
I purchased a Silicone Spatula to make sure I didnt scratch the surface of the pan, I don't have scratch on it but food already starts to stick after maybe 2 months of use, thats... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Doris Douglas
This is a great pan. In fact I told my husband tonight as we did the dishes, when our other nonstick skillets wear out we are replacing them with Earth Pans.. Read morePublished 9 months ago by June Hubit
They cook well, but require more effort to keep clean than I'd expected. The non-stick surface is only moderaetly so.Published 10 months ago by SAW90603
everything cooks evenly and so easy to clean....will be ordering the
other sizes....highly recommend.
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.