Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2014
The series: I loved both series because of its' interesting way of presenting the facts. However, I didn't like the flow because it's like watching a TV show. (Reviewing the contents that have showed already is disturbing for nature programs, IMO).
Video & audio quality: Video quality is good, but not the best nature videos I've seen. I didn't love the audio though. Narration is good.
Disks and packing: They've done a good job here. Solid jewel cases and sleeve.
Overall, a good series if you love nature programming.
on November 24, 2013
Great (double series) in one package and fantastic deal when it was onsale . Bluray pq quality is pretty good but not fantastic (have not watched the whole set yet) . Still a very worthy package for those that like this type of program . Worth every cent when on a good sale . Recommend!
on October 17, 2013
I got this bargain set for only 7 bucks! That's about a dollar per BD! I don't care what is right or wrong with this set but can't go wrong for 7 big ones! I doubt it's not that bad!? I saw bits and pieces of this on the History Channel but couldn't pass this deal up when I had the chance. Looking forward to watching this on my bluray player with upconversion. Will fill you in more when I watch the Blu-ray. Thanks Amazon, Cheers!
on February 20, 2014
Excellent Blu-ray series. I love documentary packs and this was from history channel is very good. Very happy with this purchase
on September 23, 2011
Hi-def with 1.33 aspect ratio???? Is this really in hi-def or just a DVD in Blu-Ray? It's just not right.
1010 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2011
Who needs this Blu-ray. Only Earthlings like you. Turn down the lights, prepare to be amazed with where you live, and enjoy.
on April 30, 2015
Item as described - quick delivery.