Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on January 22, 2012
I'm not feeling extremely eloquent right now, but I felt I had to write a review once I realised how obscure this gem of a book is.
It's a book of self-therapy through journalling exercises and guided meditations. It's a book to practice, not to read, so after a few years, I'm about as far through it as I am through Artist's Way because I use the tools in it, and occasionally pick it up and work through a few more of the practices. It's exactly like that book, but for working towards acting with more integrity, and a closer relationship with the natural world, instead of art.
Also like Coming Back to Life: Practices to Reconnect Our Lives, Our World, but for individuals rather than groups. It's not religious, but pagans who like works such as The Earth Path: Grounding Your Spirit in the Rhythms of Nature (Plus) by Starhawk may also enjoy it.

Contents
Part One: Foundation
1. Invitation
2. Beginnings [ Four practices to work with through the entire book, 'Tune-In' meditation, 'Joy Practice' (like gratitude practice), Journalling, and 'Nature Time'.]
3. The Body Connection
12. The Warrior
13. Choose your Path
14. Spread your Wings
on November 25, 2007
Amazing book. Great condition. Quick delivery!Earth Spirit Warrior: A nature-based guide to authentic living