Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 8, 2015
Great book. Well written easy to follow and Rick Warren makes great use of technology to let you scan a code in the book chapters to go to extra talks and totally free study guides and daily devotionals that are bible based.
on December 18, 2014
We just finished the What On Earth Am I Here For as a small group and as church.
I found myself having to retire for health reasons this has helped me in so many ways.
As the saying goes Make a Plan....God loves a joke.
What an I here for not.....not sure but I'm still a work in progress.
I did purchase the book for my tablet.
on May 30, 2016
This is one of the most important books on earth, second only to the HOLY BIBLE.purposedriven.com/books/pdlbook/
Purpose Driven
The most basic question everyone faces in life is Why am I here? ... at their own desires and dreams, but Rick Warren says the starting place must be with God ...
on March 29, 2016
Excellent study for small groups. Our church small group used this as the study guide that goes along with Rick Warren's "The Purpose Driven Life" and the DVD. I highly recommend it for groups wanting to deepen their understanding of what God wants us to do with our Earthly lives.
on October 28, 2013
Our Church "The Father's House in Vacavile and Napa California are studying this book. Our Pastor is doing a 4 week sermons and our church has been blessed beyond anything I have known before. Praise God,Jesus and the Holy spirit who are the real teachers.
on May 19, 2013
This is a great teaching tool and self study guide. Absolultely love it. I am apart of a life group that's reading the book and it has changed my life.
on May 31, 2013
Very valuable tool for group and individual study. I highly recommend it - well done, easily facilitated and understandable to everyone
on April 24, 2013
I am not a person who generally reads religious books. While I am of strong faith, I generally limit my reading to the Bible and other daily message type readings. But I started reading this and COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. It has energized my spiritual life.
on July 15, 2014
Great for renewing faith, and answering questions, why am I here? Get the book get back on track
on December 17, 2013
Much of it's content is covered in the book. I wouldn't order for the entire group. A cheap spiral notebook will serve it's purpose. However, if you're leading the group, the spiritual check up in the back is great to do once before and again after undertaking the 40 day study.