Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: 1|Change

on August 25, 2010
I'm a big fan of dry brushing my skin all over before a shower, and this brush is a handy size for that. At first it lost so many bristles I thought it would be bald in a month, but that stops after the first few uses. It still may drop a bristle or two, but I consider that normal. The brush is stiff enough to slough off the dry skin, but gentle enough to use everyday without skin damage. The price is great, too...it replaces a worn out $45 brush, and since it is recommended that a brush be replaced every few months, at this price it's not painful to do so. My skin feels like a baby's (well, a geriatric baby) after using this brush for just a few weeks...all of those anoying little bumps on my legs are gone, gone, gone! Highly recommend.
22 comments|179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2010
I read several reviews before I decided on this brush. My main factor was the price second to the reviews. I am new to body brushing and didn't want to sink in a lot of money if I didn't like it. I am so glad I bought this brush. I thought it would hurt but it felt good and I felt energized! I noticed from just one use how my skin felt softer and smoother. So if you are interested in body brushing I recommend this brush. Thank you!
11 comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2014
Once I started going to school to get my Master Herbal Certification,
they mentioned skin brushing, and in my attempt to have more
healthy, less dry skin with less ingrown hairs on my legs, and to
get my lymph glands to empty, I bought this all natural skin brush.
Like other reviewers noted, it took my skin some warming
up to this brush, but after a gentle cleanse with warm water, black soap, tea
tree and lavender oils, it became soft enough for me to use daily.

Not only did my legs' alligator skin diminish, but my skin kinda started
to "glow" and people kept asking me what I was using. (I also went on a high
raw vegan diet with plenty of green juice, which is the main helper here).
My acne started to clear more quickly, and blackheads went away without
the need to squeeze them. (Ugh, I know!)
***WARNING***
***GRAPHIC DETAILS AHEAD*****

The same morning after I used this brush before bed, my bowel
movement was completely covered in yellow, thick, gooey mucous!
EEWWW! Day after day, I started to expel more and more mucous, which I had never
experienced in my life before using this brush. Well, at least I know it actually does
help those lymph glands
to get rid of the gunk that's stuck in there, although I do my best to break
a good sweat and exercise 3-4 times a week. Better OUT than IN I told myself.

Been using this ever since and I feel a lot better. My body craves the brushing now.
=)
44 comments|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 16, 2015
I have been dry brushing for a year already and this is the best brush I have ever used! The reason why i bought this brush was because I am a college student living in dorms and i needed something smaller because there is not a lot of space in the showers for a long handle dry brush and I found that I never used the long handle anyways and always held it near the actual brush. The size of it helps me fit is nicely in a shower caddy and I can effectively dry brush in a tiny shower.

The bristles of this dry brush are also harder than the ones I've used before which I prefer. It doesn't shed as much as the brushes I've had before and it's overall better quality. It's easier to use and gets my skin brushed without as much force.

For the price I think it's amazing because the brush needs to be replaced every couple months so I don't want to spend too much on one. This is a perfect blend of affordability and quality.
review image
on February 28, 2013
I got into dry brushing several months ago. I had just started epilating and I read that dry brushing helps prevent ingrown hairs. Going into it with this expectation alone, I was highly surprised and pleased with how many benefits I achieve from dry brushing. My skin feels so much softer and looks healthier, especially now during the winter months. Brushing in the morning before I shower makes me feel so awake and rejuvenated.

I purchased two brushes and this is the stiffer of the two. I use a softer brush for my midsection and upper arms but this brush is perfect for my lower arms, legs and feet. I'm not a huge fan of the "toilet brush" shape and the handle could be better (see customer images for a close-up) but this brush has held up well and works as it should. For the price it has been a great brush and I really can't complain.
review image review image
on September 8, 2012
i love this brush. it was a part of my birthday gift basket. i received a few more body skin care products as well as cellulite products. it works great as dry skin brushing tool. after that i apply my anti cellulite cream and its been about 2 weeks and let me tell you, i am happy with what i see. very minimal effort with maximum results.
on March 29, 2008
I love this Japanese bath brush! It is great used wet or dry for bathing or to increase circulation and eliminate toxins from the system. Great quality, fair price.
on March 29, 2013
I've used this brush twice daily (a.m. & p.m) for exactly one month now. I can truly tell a difference/diminishing of the cellulite on my thighs in the past month. The softness and smoothness of my skin alone was worth the purchase. I feel energized, yet relaxed with each use. I would absolutely recommend this if someone is interested in the benefits of dry brushing.
on September 16, 2011
I totally love this brush - I love the way it feels when I use it, the way it feels when I hold it and the way it looks. If you have very sensitive or thinning skin, you might look for something else as the bristles are pretty stiff - but my skin just feels invigorated. Who knew skin brushing could feel so good =)
on August 17, 2008
These are perfect for dry brushing! Service was great, they even included a free gift sponge. Thanks.