Customer Discussions > EARTHLINGS forum

Earthlings (Joaquin Phoenix)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 18, 2011 1:59:30 PM PDT
This is the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life.
I am not able to stop telling people to watch this documentary.
My FB/Orkut.... everywhere.
I am just curious how others are reacting to this documentary and what changes they are bringing to reduce harm to animals.
Please share any advice on what we can do to not hurt animals. (Food/clothe/medicine....)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 3:56:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 25, 2012 3:58:05 AM PDT
Lisa B. says:
After watching it I've started to shop around for cruelty free/companies that don't test on animals.
You can find lists of which ones do & don't online.
The footage on that documentary is soo shocking, was in tears after watching it :/

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 10:01:21 PM PDT
c corway says:
I hope to get many to watch this film because like me many are totally oblivious to what cruelty is actually being carried out on animals. I found everything in this film in the way that animals are treated prior to slaughter as well as being slaughtered. The entertainment where animals are used i was totally appalled.It disgusts me to think that as a human being we are all part of that animals suffering in doing nothing about it. That is why i intend to tell as many people as possible to watch this documentary but also from here on to look closer where we purchase items whether it be food or clothing. I was hate filled to see also the way Elephants were treated.. Seeing that Elephant going wild and injuring people as it escaped is no wonder really the amount of torture and pain that animal had gone through. Those who were responsible in training this animal i was glad to see hurt and deserved everything this Elephant did.. And what was the answer to bring that elephant under control? Killing it.. Totally disgusting and i would like to see many of those who were captured on camera in this documentary treating animals in such a totally disgusting manner prosecuted.. Let many more sit and watch this through, Yes it might be nasty and too much to bare, its supposed to make you sick and sit up and take notice.. Walk around and have this constantly in your thoughts that when you go into the supermarket to purchase what ever that an animal has given its life for you think about just what cruelty that animal may have faced.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  EARTHLINGS forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 18, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
EARTHLINGS
EARTHLINGS by Joaquin Phoenix (DVD)
4.9 out of 5 stars   (128)