|Price:||$89.96 ($0.97 / Ounce)|
Earth's Best Organic, Infant Formula with Iron, 23.2 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- For baby's first 12 months
- Whey/casein ratio almost identical to mother's milk, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (DHA & ARA)
- Organic lactose glucose solids; contains 2X the DHA found in the leading organic formula to help support baby's brain and eye development
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, GEI, growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides/herbicides
- Kosher and USDA Organic certified
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Flavor: Infant Formula with Iron, DHA & ARA | Size: 23.2 Ounce (Pack of 4)
From the Manufacturer
Nurture your growing baby with only the purest, natural and organic products from Earth's Best.
Earth's Best has been the leader in organic baby food for the last 25 years. Today, you can find better-for-baby products from organic formula, infant cereals, jarred baby food, chlorine free diapers and wipes, baby body care products, and snacks and meals for growing toddlers and kids.
Organic Infant Formula With DHA and ARA
Breast milk is the first choice for your infant's growth and development. But if you choose formula, Earth's Best provides organic infant formulas that contain all the nutrients your baby needs.
- Patterned after breast milk: high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (DHA & ARA)
- Has a whey/casein ratio that is almost identical to mother's milk
- Nutritionally complete
- Easy to digest
- USDA organic
Protein (2.2 g), Fat (5.3 g), Carbohydrate (10.6 g), Water (134 g), Linoleic Acid (750 mg), Vitamin A (300 IU), Vitamin D (60 IU), Vitamin E (2 IU), Vitamin K (8 GU), Thiamine, Vitamin B1 (100 GU), Riboflavin (150 GU), Niacin (750 GU), Folic Acid (7.5 GU), Pantothenic Acid (315 GU), Biotin (2.3 GU), Vitamin C (9 mg), Choline (15 mg), Inositol (4.1 mg), Calcium (63 mg), Phosphorus (42 mg), Magnesium (7 mg), Iron (1.8 mg), Zinc (0.75 mg), Manganese (15 GU), Copper (71 GU), Iodine (9 GU), Selenium (2.1 GU)Sodium (23 mg), Potassium (84 mg), Chloride (56 mg) DHA & ARA for baby s brain and eye development
Each 25.7 oz canister makes 194 fl oz (6 quarts) of formula.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I was trying to re-order again in bulk from Amazon when I noticed for the first time the controversy over DHA/ARA extraction by the use of toxic hexane of which Hain Celestial which manufactures Earth's Best is guilty of. To understand my utter complete fury, you must know that I live in Singapore and I quite literally pay international shipping for every can of this formula (and wade through customs declarations, tests and tax levies) to bring this milk to my son. In Singapore, this can of milk is also available but in highly limited quantities and even more princely prices (yes, even after the tax, customs and shipping, it still costs less than US$68 which is the going price per can here). Calls to Hain Celestial customer service drove me further up the wall when first, a lady said the hexane was only in trace amounts and less than what the FDA approved. Then, reaching another lady an hour later, the story was different. She said that the hexane solvent method was the only method approved by the FDA to extract the DHA/ARA from non-toxic algae and soil fungus.Read more ›
I breast fed all three of my children but supplemented formula. I was made to feel by pediatricians that my children were not "healthy" as they fell below 50% margins on growth charts even though me and my husband are both "petite", especially compared to the majority of Americans. I started using formula with my third child the earliest as I was made to feel she was not gaining enough weight according to pediatrician.
I used Similac Organic with my two youngest. At least they use cane sugar but maltodextrin, yikes!
I used Nature's One with my second child but then the Arsenic scandal errupted.
I used Parent's Choice Organic with my first child, toxic DHA/ARA extraction.
I chose Earth's Best Sensitivity for it's claim of being closest to breast milk and organic in origins for all ingredients. Corn syrup, toxic DHA/ARA extraction.
I am appalled to learn of the hexane DHA/ARA extraction process and that the government has turned a blind eye allowing use in organic labeled products. I am appalled to see corn syrup in organic products, label deceptively, and allowed organic approval to top it off.
I have gone back to Nature's One, now claiming non-toxic DHA/ARA extraction and undetectable amounts of Arsenic in brown rice syrup (why is this their first ingredient?), after looking at several brands outside of USA market including Hipp Organic, which come to find out adds Flouide.
How can you choose amongst all bad choices?
Our government is failing it's citizens in so many ways but when babies can be fed toxic extracted additives, sugars galore, and consumers lied to in the process you are sent reeling into dispair.
Any one have any other formula options please share!
Do not trust this formula.
- corn syrup solids is listed as the first ingredient, indicating that the this item is highest in percentage (possibly over 70%), and last time I checked, breast milk only contains 6-7% carbohydrates
- the second ingredient on the list (second highest in percentage) is palm oil/palm olein which is a predominant fat source in some formulas has been shown to cause decreased calcium and fat absorption which can result in both lower bone mineralization and harder stool formation or constipation
- uses the DHA/ARA additive using a controversial extraction method that uses a potential neurotoxin called hexane
- uses organic ingredients so you don't have to worry as much about pesticides and chemicals such as those found in other garbage brands
- possibly better ingredients that aren't as highly addictive, which causes babies to get hyper at first and then pass out cold right after feeding
- better mineral ratios than other brands, but not by much (i.e. 2.1 mcg of selenium compared to Similac's 2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately I had to stop breastfeeding. It makes me feel better to know that at least my daughter is getting organic food. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Megan Broderick
The best affordable organic formula that will not constipate your baby.Published 15 hours ago by Texan
I was happy with this formula, until I realized that it contains palm oil. Ironic, given that the brand is "Earth's Best". Read morePublished 1 day ago by Pink Panther
Only thing my colicky, reflux, dairy intolerance babies could tolerate and its organic. Thank you for making an organic soy product.Published 3 days ago by V
Smelled like fish and ground up vitamins, and my baby absolutely refused to drink it. She took a sip and responded with a full-body shudder of revulsion and a face of pure... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Annie T.
This is the best most natural baby formula I have found. My daughter loves itPublished 7 days ago by Cynthia
my baby loved it soooo much BUT don't try to taste it's gross :)Published 7 days ago by Husband, Dad, and Entrepreneur
This formula was one of the ones that our Pediatrician recommended when we discovered that baby wasn't getting enough from being EBF. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Stephanie Webster