4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well for my yard needs.
So far I have no complaints about the cordless blower. It has the power I need and is really light to use.
The battery is easy to charge with the included charger and gives me enough time to complete blowing off my driveway, patio and sidewalk.
Published on May 14, 2009 by River Man

2.0 out of 5 stars OK Choice, But Not for Heavy Duty Work
I'm used to a more heavy duty type blower ( over 160 mph ) , either electric or gas powered with a much more powerful force for blowing. I use them both a lot

I got this one for light duty work. Just clearing away leaves / dust / etc from a sidewalk, driveway, or patio. It does OK at this, but NOT for any kind of heavy duty use, it does not have the power...
Published on July 30, 2009 by M. Donovan

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well for my yard needs., May 14, 2009
River Man (Southern Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
All in all, the Earthwise CB20018 18 Volt Cordless Blower is a good product and I would recommend it to anyone that has an average sized lawn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small-area leaf blower!, September 20, 2009
K. Fuller (Washington, DC metropolitan area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
I've had this leaf blower for about a month, and I use it to clear off my 12' x 14' deck and same-sized driveway. It's lightweight, super easy to use, and exactly what I was looking for! Not only do I use it for leaf-blowing, but it works for clearing debris from my plantings as well as blowing small amounts of standing water after rainstorms (mosquito control). The battery lasts for approximately 3 cleanups--not quite as long as I would expect, but this is only a minor inconvenience because it could be charged after every use (the battery doesn't have a 'memory').

2.0 out of 5 stars OK Choice, But Not for Heavy Duty Work, July 30, 2009
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)

You only have about 10 mins of battery life and power. it's a single speed blower ( the bigger blowers may have 2 speeds ), the Earthwise website says it blows 140 mph but I doubt it

If there is a light breeze blowing against you forget it. The breeze has more influence than the battery blower does. May the breeze be at your back instead.

Pros: Lightweight and easy to use, good for a 5 minute job sweeping away light debris from a walk way / driveway / patio, Quiet compared to the more powerful blowers

Cons: 18V BATTERY is a major weak spot, only 10 mins power. They should use a 24V instead for a bit more life

Only good on smooth surfaces, garage floor, side walk, etc not enough power to blow bigger jobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cordless blower, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
Bought another brand of cordless blower from a big warehouse seller. It had minimal power and the battery only lasted about 10 minutes. This blower has great power, is not too noisy and blows off my whole driveway (long), three patios and still has power. Big plus is that it is also light weight. This blower was about the same price as the other famous brand. Liked it so much that I ordered another one and had it sent to my son. THIS IS A WINNER.

5.0 out of 5 stars EARTHWISE BLOWER, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
After reading some of the reviews, I really didn't expect what I got! I have always had Black and Decker "broom blowers", but decided to try this. I was pleasantly suprised when I charged it for 24 hours out of the box and it goes, and goes, and goes! I just ordered two more! This is NOT a heavy duty leaf blower, and doesn't claim to be. What a great job it does getting the pollen and debris off porches, garages, street sides, etc. It would make a great mothers day gift as it is so light weight, and much less work than sweeping! Thanks Earthwise!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a REAL keeper!!!, December 8, 2009
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy my blower. I'm a woman in my mid 70s and always had to depend on having someone come and blow the debris off my patio with a large bulky blower that I couldn't handle. Now I can use my cordless blower everyday and keep my wicker furniture dust-free and clean as well. It's lightweight and powerful at the same time. I bought it for my daughter and son-in-law as well and have recommended it to several people who have purchased it and have been very satisfied. Re-charging it is simple and the tapered tube makes it easy to get in and around furniture and pots.
At LAST I don't have to depend on others for help because it's a breeze to handle. Just the right size for everyday use.
I purchased my blower from Amazon.com and received my purchase in 3 days and the ordering process was simple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cordless blower, June 26, 2009
C. Wascher (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
This is a great light weight cordless blower for small jobs. It doesn't have the power of an electric blower but but it is easier to handle. I've used it to blow off debree from my deck that falls daily from the large tree above. Not sure how well it will work for blowing leaves from my yard in the fall.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use it every day., July 26, 2010
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
Had it for over 2 weeks now. Of course it offers less power than a corded or gas unit, but I actually use this unit every day - that's invaluable. Rather than owning a stronger blower that I might use once a week, every morning I blower off the pool deck and patio (it's quiet enough to use first thing in the morning). I get almost 10 minutes before it starts to slow a bit, probably have another 5 minutes or so at diminshed power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
Just what I needed. Yes, it is true that this does not keep a charge for long, and there are probably more powerful blowers out there, but this one moves rocks. It is reasonably quite, and by the time the charge has run out, my arms are tired of holding it. Make no mistake, it is light weight.

I couldn't imagine dragging around a chord all over the yard, or filling up a gas can to bring gas home for my gas operated blower.

I have been known to use it inside the house to clean up under plants and to reach places under furniture, it is no louder than my vacuum.
This guy does everything that I need for it to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars run time, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower (Lawn & Patio)
I read your add and it said i could do a yard full of work,you did not say the run time was only 15 minutes.
i called the toll free number that came with the blower and they said the run time was only 15 minutes on each charge .
It took 6hours with first charge and 4 hours with second charge,in the mean time i got my electric blower out and got my work done.you need to advertise the run time and not that you can do a whole yard of work unless you only have a 20x40 size yard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earthwise CB20018 18-Volt Cordless Blower