5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!
I bought this for my sister and I to use and the quality is great! One thing though is that I'm glad that I bought the size bigger than I usually wear. Other than that, I'm glad I bought this as a filler item.
Published on November 18, 2012 by jenp

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from seller OverstockToyz
Published on May 28, 2012 by Burritos R Yummy

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from seller OverstockToyz, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Earthy Tone Women's Skinny Belt (Apparel)
This item was clearly marked as "in stock" when I ordered it from OverstockToyz. Nine days after ordering, it still had not shipped, so I contacted them and they said the item was out of stock. Since it was now not going to arrive in time for the event I ordered it for, I cancelled the order. Even though the item hadn't shipped yet, OverstockToyz refused to cancel the order. In fact, they refused any remediation for their mistake. Shipping an item 2 weeks late with no offer of help for my troubles is unacceptable. Customer service reps were rude and unhelpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars runs very small, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Earthy Tone Women's Skinny Belt (Apparel)
the sizing chart on amazon is no where near what the belts really are. They look nice, however, now i have to return them :(
i usually wear a small, and will be getting new belts in size M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 20, 2012
This belt lasted 2 days before it broke in half. A definite case of you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, November 21, 2012
Tears off easily. I hardly used it for a two weeks and the leather started tearing off. Strongly recommend not to buy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after wearing 3 times, July 22, 2013
At first I loved this belt, because it looked nice and fit well. However, the third or so time I wore it, it broke right in two! I suppose you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, November 18, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big and only comes with one belt, not a "box set", July 24, 2014
First, I ordered a XL thinking I could wear it both around my natural waist and around my hips for lower cut pants, but the holes are only spanned across a 4" length, which doesn't give much flexibility for wearing the belt at different spots on your body. Fyi. It is also way to big.

Second, I guess I misinterpreted the listing as a "box set" of multiple belts in different colors. On the contrary, this is just one belt. Looking back at the listing now, I can see that is true but the listing is a bit confusing.

Overall, not a bad purchase but be mindful of the sizing and note that this is one belt, not a box set of the belts displayed in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 29, 2012
T. Shatsoff "Motivation" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 8 and the large fit me. Check the sizes before you order. Exactly what I wanted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 14, 2014
To thin and cheap looking

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Earthy Tone Women's Skinny Belt (Apparel)
This is a piece of junk. It began falling apart after ten days of use. Avoid.

Earthy Tone Women's Skinny Belt