Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 7, 2013
I do NOT look like some gym rat. My 6-pack resembles something closer to bud light than a well defined abdominal area. That said, the reason I give this shirt 5 stars is that when I put it on and go to the gym and hit the elliptical machine, it keeps the movement of my flab from looking like a tsunami about to overtake Tokyo. Nothing says "ICK" like some fat dude with jelly rolls bouncing up and down while exercising. Put on one of these shirts and it will make your man boobs flatten out and start to resemble a well defined chest. Once you see yourself in better light, you will work harder to achieve the reality you want and your new self image will surprise you. In the past year and a half I have lost 50 lbs.due to exercise and diet and my sex life (married 30 years) is as good as it was "back in the day". Granted for me this garment is more of a girdle "keepin' those things in place" and unless you are an actual iron man your success will be greatly determined by your how you see yourself in the mirror.
These are light weight, stretchy and really do help to flatten out the bulges we would love to see gone. They are absolutely no substitute for a healthy diet and exercise but if you want to get in better shape get a couple of these ( I have 7) and see a glimpse of the person you could be.
Now, I wear an XL but I buy these in a large and wear a shirt over them. The t-shirt you put on over the Evapor will fit a little looser because of the compression and that little extra room in the fabric will in fact give you your first taste of a better looking you. This is a high quality shirt and will most likely feel like you're putting a condom over your chest. Good. Suck it in and go for a walk, do some pushups and situps then drink some chocolate milk (a great recovery drink) and enjoy the way you feel both mentally and most important physically. Oh SNAP! You cant stop at Krispy Crean on the way home (kind of defeats the purpose)
I am in no way compensated for this endorsement but the people I know keep telling me how good I look. (260 to 210 in 18 months) and realistically I do think that it comes down to self image. If you see yourself as a blob with no hope of redemption, go to Wal-Mart and buy those XXL NASCAR clearance tees and a 2.5 gallon tub of ice cream and watch Opra or the View.
Ultimately get your thumb out of your a$$ and get some exercise if you've been remiss. You will feel AMAZING!!! This shirt is just another tool to help you achieve your goals. A very useful tool.
on January 17, 2013
Great product, great price. Does all that the much more expensive 'name brands' at a very good price. Very comfortable!
on December 26, 2012
For the price it was great....the fit was great ... and the item was hear on time
the color was also good
on April 11, 2013
I like the other ones better but hey it still works for working out purposes. would recommend this to anyone.
on May 18, 2012
Nice material; but order one size smaller if you want to show off your chest. My large (I have a 44 inch chest) was too big. Otherwise. a fine product.
on February 15, 2013
i like it like it so much and i like it so much and i want but it more haha