5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Quality
Published 8 months ago by Neva Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars The bunny basket is VERY small!
I thought this would be big enough to at least fit a book into. It is very small I'd say about the size of a womans hand outstretched in any direction. It is more for a younger child or some one who maybe only gives a small amount of candy. I could only fit one stuffed animal in here. Although I'm hoping to add more gifts on top maybe with some cellophane!! The look of...
Published 7 months ago by Dahlia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Quality, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Kids Easter Egg Baskets by Bearington Collection BUNNY (Baby Product)
This is a beautiful item. Unlike another reviewer, it was larger than I expected. The bunny part, measured from the width of the back feet as show in the picture is approximately 13" wide, it is 12" long from front feet to the end of the tail. The basket area has a nice size capacity. It is approximately 4" deep and 6" in diameter. The handle is hinged and will fold down. It is just as adorable as the picture. It is well made and an excellent value. Do not hesitate to purchase this item! I received mine in five days. I wish more things were of such quality and value these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless - Exceeded my wildest quality expectations absolutely beautiful!, April 4, 2013
This is the nicest Easter basket I have ever seen - impeccable quality - very life-like! Absolutely love it - perfect for my granddaughters first Easter. Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars small but adorable., July 4, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughters first easter it is a little small but absolutely adorable my granddaughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Easter Basket, April 30, 2013
I bought this for my one year old son. He was born on Easter therefore it was going to be a special holiday. It's a relatively small basket; perfect for younger children. It's beautiful quality, the hair is so soft. Just an adorable addition to Easter.

5.0 out of 5 stars duck basket, April 12, 2013
THis basket was adorable,didnt get to see it but my daughter and grandson loved it, very sweet and just the right size

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bunny basket!, March 31, 2013
Looks even better in person. Adorable plush bunny basket. Great attention to detail. My little girl will love this Easter basket for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute., March 27, 2013
Looks exactly like the picture. The basket is so pretty and soft. I wish I had bought more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Expectations, March 28, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just received the "Kids Duck Easter Basket". The picture does not do it justice. It was hard to visual size. It's the perfect size. Soft fur. Excellent Quality! Great Value! I cannot wait to give this to my grandson for Easter.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable!, March 3, 2012
my 5-6 year old absolutely looooves ducks. i found this and was so happy! i placed my order and received it in two days! it is honestly the cutest easter basket ever. she is going to be so happy. get this!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful Easter basket ever!, March 28, 2011
This basket is the most beautiful I have ever seen! It's small but perfect for a toddler, I can't wait for my daughter to see it! Shipping was very quick!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›