Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Bunny|Change

on March 22, 2014
This is a beautiful item. Unlike another reviewer, it was larger than I expected. The bunny part, measured from the width of the back feet as show in the picture is approximately 13" wide, it is 12" long from front feet to the end of the tail. The basket area has a nice size capacity. It is approximately 4" deep and 6" in diameter. The handle is hinged and will fold down. It is just as adorable as the picture. It is well made and an excellent value. Do not hesitate to purchase this item! I received mine in five days. I wish more things were of such quality and value these days.
on April 11, 2014
I thought this would be big enough to at least fit a book into. It is very small I'd say about the size of a womans hand outstretched in any direction. It is more for a younger child or some one who maybe only gives a small amount of candy. I could only fit one stuffed animal in here. Although I'm hoping to add more gifts on top maybe with some cellophane!! The look of the bunny is very accurate to the picture and is soft although I did see a few plush baskets at rite aid for half the price. Overall I will use this this year and see how the cellophane holds up.
on March 30, 2014
I searched high and low for the perfect first easter basket for my 9 month old baby. Looked at everything on Amazon, Pottery Barn, Etsy, and in all the stores and kept coming back to this one. It arrived today and is even better in person. It looks like a luxury stuffed toy worth several times what I paid for it on Amazon. Simply adorable!!! Such a beautiful soft shade of butter yellow with a perfect blue gingham bow. I love it and know gat once he grows out of it, it will look great as an Easter decoration in our house. Highly recommend!!!
on April 9, 2014
I placed multiple orders for these baskets. They're cute but they're MUCH smaller than advertised: 5" high, 7" long and 7" wide. They're advertised as being 11" H x 13.5" W x 12" L.
on February 19, 2016
This is very cute. I bought it for a little boy so I removed the pink bows. It seems very well made if slightly small (about what I expected, just smaller than a traditional basket- it will hold plenty of candy and several small toys with ease)
on April 30, 2013
I bought this for my one year old son. He was born on Easter therefore it was going to be a special holiday. It's a relatively small basket; perfect for younger children. It's beautiful quality, the hair is so soft. Just an adorable addition to Easter.
on April 4, 2013
This is the nicest Easter basket I have ever seen - impeccable quality - very life-like! Absolutely love it - perfect for my granddaughters first Easter. Thank You!
on April 25, 2016
This is fabulous! SOFT and cuddly and well made. It is about the same capacity as other plush baskets we had, maybe a bit smaller but totally adequate for us (certainly not as big a capacity as some straw Easter baskets). We are of course keeping this for use year after year and look forward to brining it out and enjoying how totally cute it is and did I say really soft and cuddly! If it didn't have wire in the handle I am certain someone would end up cuddling up and sleeping with it like a regular stuffed animal.
on February 18, 2015
This was a splurge for me, but I LOVE this Easter basket. It is even more beautiful in person than it is in the picture! It is soft, girly, and GORGEOUS! You will not find a better made, higher quality Easter basket anywhere! The way I see it, I could spend $10 on a cheaply made, low quality basket from the drugstore or from Target, or I could pay $22 for this one and keep it from year to year! My daughter is one year old, but I imagine I'll get several years of use out of this basket. I do feel like the basket is plenty large enough to fit her Easter surprises in. The basket itself is 4 inches deep and 6 inches in diameter. Even when my daughter has outgrown it, it's so pretty I can see being able to use it as a decoration.
on April 5, 2016
Really cute! High quality! I hesitated buying for my 20-month old little boy because reviewers said it was too feminine with the pink bows, but I snipped off the bows and it was perfect. Withheld one star because the inner basket is pretty small in size. Otherwise, a great purchase! I, too, plan to use for decor next year.