5.0 out of 5 stars My kids loved them!
Lilly (my 5 year old) was given these eggs and after sharing them with her brother and sister they loved watching them grow! Thank you guys for such a wonderful experience!
Published 9 months ago by Leanna

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily Crack and Anti-Climactic
Published 8 months ago by J. Wiebe

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids loved them!, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Easter Eggs - Hide 'Em and Hatch 'Em Eggs - Watch Them Hatch Like Magic Three Different Pets! (Series 1) (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily Crack and Anti-Climactic, April 3, 2014
Please note, I ordered these in 2013 and the product was HORRIBLE. The manufacturer did revise the product and it is better but still nothing I'd recommend. I was sent, Fedex Overnight, a six pack of these eggs from the manufacturer. They did a great job of packing it and securing it with bubble wrap etc. That said, 3 of 6 eggs were cracked when we opened the box. The shells are VERY fragile. That is a good thing if you actually get a solid egg and put it in water. The three eggs that were not cracked did a nice job of opening in a 'natural' fashion. The animals inside did grow 2-3x in size but the paint etc washed off if you did as they suggested and changed the water daily. My three year old has since started playing with the "finished" animals and they are a slimy mess. Even a day after being out of the water and being dried/washed thoroughly they are still wet and slimy.

They did do a lot of work to make this product right but it just isn't something that I would buy again for my kids going forward. Based on a number of reviews here the way Amazon packs these you are bound to have cracked eggs coming to you. They will still work but it completely throws off the "Hatch 'Em" mantra of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute in every way!, March 7, 2014
My kids love these hatch'em eggs, its a whole new addition to our Easter get together's! The kids absolutely love these and enjoy them greatly! I gave them out to family as well, and they thought it was such a cute and thoughtful idea! Great item, Definitely super happy with this purchase! thanks!!

3.0 out of 5 stars excited to see them "hatch"................except for the broken one!, April 8, 2014
These just arrived today so I haven't seen them "in action" yet. I do believe they will be fun and the kids will love them. But like one of the other reviewers here, the package arrived with one of the eggs broken, (not just cracked but holes in the side). Lucky for me, my third grandchild is only 2 months old so he won't know the difference. I think the two older kids will love watching the 2 good eggs "hatch", but perhaps the manufacturers should find a more secure way to package the eggs to avoid this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked egg, April 17, 2014
Jill K. (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
Should've read the reviews first... the set arrived today, and the bunny egg was already shattered in the packaging. Happy Easter, little one!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandchildren were amazed, May 4, 2014
JustB4Dawn (South Georgia) - See all my reviews
This works exactly as it is described. I watched and instructional video, which was not even necessary, as the instructions are very simple. The process is not only fun, but educational and my grandchildren, all 5 of them, loved the experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easter Eggs, April 25, 2014
These eggs were fun and entertaining for the children, the excitement of watching something grow was a delight to see little eyes exploring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, May 6, 2014
Cute idea and greate for Easter baskets. The eggs "hatched" as expected and the animals grow to be a nice size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even the adults love it!, April 24, 2014
I bought them for my grandchildren. Turns out it is fun for the whole family and the parents loved them too! Not for children under three. There are small parts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat to watch the eggs hatch but what comes out is kinda creepy., April 21, 2014
The eggs arrived on time and I didn't have any problems at all with them being cracked. I immediately put them in water and explained to my daughter that they might take a few days before they would hatch. By the morning of day two the tops were already cracking open and you could see the tops of their little heads. This made my daughter even more excited ! By day three they completely hatched and we were able to peel off the little amount of shells that remained and finally got to see the little animals. Unfortunately as soon as I pulled them out of the water my daughter looked disappointed and I can't say that I blame her. Judging by the pictures online I didn't expect anything magnificent but I did think that they would at least be cute...I was wrong. The animals come out lumpier than the pictures, the bunny's pupils came off in the water and they were extremely slimy even after they were rinsed and set out to dry. Overall it was a neat experience watching them hatch but it isn't something that I could honestly say that I would recommend.