Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
on March 14, 2014
I got these for a 9 year old boy, since he loves mad libs, and he's sort of difficult to shop for his Easter basket. The stories are cute, not offensive to anyone, and are always fun to play with the family. Sure, a lot of boys will go for potty humour, but playing with adults seems to keep that in check. For the price I paid, I was pleased. Mad Libs are sometimes tricky to find at the store (unless I go to Barnes & Noble).
on April 8, 2013
My six year old is just learning how to read. The "Easter Bunny" brought him this and I thought it would be great fun to do together - which it was- but the best part is the activity is helping him learn the parts of the sentence. He has to know the difference between a noun, verb, adjective, etc. and he has asked to write the words in the blanks for me.

There is no better teacher than laughter, we are having so much fun he doesn't realize he's learning!
on May 3, 2013
Great gift for my husbands easter basket. Brought back many childhood memories. I'll be looking for Christmas themes this year for stockings
on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
on May 13, 2016
My kids have so much fun doing mad libs, we all actually do in the family and take turns reading them to each other. It doesnt happen too often but when it does we have a night full of laughs. I saw this one and wanted to add it in my daughters Easter basket instead of filling it with candy. So glad I did, there were some funny ones in here. One child is 9 and one is 7
Please let me know if my review helped in your decision making process one way or the other. =)
on May 5, 2016
Super fun! We purchased this to go in an Easter basket for a very smart 5 year old! She loves to read and write, but hasn't had many lessons on verbs, adjectives, and so on. So although this isn't something she can do on her own, it was so fun to do with her. Not to mention educational. We all had a good laugh reading over our answers! Great gift idea and love the Easter theme!
on April 1, 2016
This was for my 9-year-old's Easter basket. We have had a lot of fun filling in the blanks together. Mad Libs are always a fun time--I loved them as a kid and never really outgrew them. The Easter version has a variety of stories about jelly beans, the Easter Bunny, etc. It's also good reinforcement for learning the parts of speech!
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
on April 22, 2013
We love mad libs in our family. A great way for the kids to learn nouns, adjectives ect...

I was very excited it came in time for easter - I sometimes hesitate to order holiday items