Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
on March 14, 2014
I got these for a 9 year old boy, since he loves mad libs, and he's sort of difficult to shop for his Easter basket. The stories are cute, not offensive to anyone, and are always fun to play with the family. Sure, a lot of boys will go for potty humour, but playing with adults seems to keep that in check. For the price I paid, I was pleased. Mad Libs are sometimes tricky to find at the store (unless I go to Barnes & Noble).
on April 8, 2013
My six year old is just learning how to read. The "Easter Bunny" brought him this and I thought it would be great fun to do together - which it was- but the best part is the activity is helping him learn the parts of the sentence. He has to know the difference between a noun, verb, adjective, etc. and he has asked to write the words in the blanks for me.

There is no better teacher than laughter, we are having so much fun he doesn't realize he's learning!
on May 3, 2013
Great gift for my husbands easter basket. Brought back many childhood memories. I'll be looking for Christmas themes this year for stockings
on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
on April 1, 2016
This was for my 9-year-old's Easter basket. We have had a lot of fun filling in the blanks together. Mad Libs are always a fun time--I loved them as a kid and never really outgrew them. The Easter version has a variety of stories about jelly beans, the Easter Bunny, etc. It's also good reinforcement for learning the parts of speech!
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
on April 22, 2013
We love mad libs in our family. A great way for the kids to learn nouns, adjectives ect...

I was very excited it came in time for easter - I sometimes hesitate to order holiday items
on May 3, 2014
I sent this to my granddaughter, who is 2600 miles away, age six, and not crazy about talking on the phone. She called to say "thank-you" and we proceeded to do 40 minutes of these Mad-Libs, laughing and talking all the time. Would I buy more......you bet!!
on August 8, 2014
Great Easter Basket tuck-in for kids who feel too old for everything except the chocolate! Also makes a fun card-substitute for college students who are celebrating away from home (although I'm sure they would appreciate it if you sent chocolate, too!)