Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on February 17, 2007
Was very helpful. Don't go on guided tours. With this map and a rental vehicle ($60 a day) you will have a terrific time. Spend at least a week. Leave by nine a.m. and you will have the quarry to yourself. An hour later all the tour groups start arriving and by 11:30 the hoards are everywhere. With you own vehicle you will stop at lots of places not visited by the tour groups.
on December 6, 2011
This is the best map of Easter Island (Rapanui) that I was able to find anywhere, both online and offline. It has been extremely useful in planning my trip to Easter Island. It shows major and minor roads plus walking tracks, along with locations of statues etc. The perimeter of the map contains lots of useful historical and tourist information. I would not consider a trip to Easter Island without using this map for planning the trip and finding my way around once there.
on January 27, 2013
The nice thing about this map was that it has a protective coating and covers all of the moai sites on Easter Island. The thing I didn't like was its' size. I would have preferred a pocketbook format. This was a bit too big to slip into a pocket but it was a great resource in determining where you had been and where we were going. Since the moai themselves are scattered throughout the island; you do need to take a tour to get the most out of the experience. They gave us a map without as much detail but once back at the hotel were were able to get a better picture of our direction etc from this map. I would not call this a necessity for the trip but it was very informative.
on May 31, 2013
This map worked very well for my travels around Easter Island. The only thing that I didn't like was it showed the locations of all the Moai even though most of the Moai depicted were in such a ruined state that they were not worth traveling too. My only suggestion is it would have been great to color code the Moai to give some sort of indication as to their current state.
on January 23, 2008
This is an excellent map. It shows all the roads on Easter Island, all the streets in the town of Hanga Roa, the sites of the moai and other points of interest. It is detailed and easy to read. Anyone going to Easter Island should have this wonderful map.
on May 14, 2013
what can you say about a map? This shows a lot of detail, from town size, landmarks, terrain, etc., which is nice if you want everything a good map should offer in one place. Recommend if your visiting!
on May 11, 2013
This was a great product! Super useful to have, and I was definitely the only person I ran into on the island that owned one. There are a few errors here and there, such as trails and artifact locations, but 100% worth the price.
on July 31, 2013
I am planning a trip to Easter Island and wanted to do some research before making the journey. This full-color, paper, map (dated 2006) was very detailed and easy to read. It clearly identifies the locations of roads, lodging accommodations, caves, and most importantly, the locations of Moai statues and Ahu platforms erected all around the island. Definitely worth $4.
on July 2, 2013
I have looked over this map for the last few weeks as I planned my trip to Easter island. Anyone planning a visit really needs to get this map. The level of detail makes planning infinitely easier.
on June 21, 2013
Clearly shows where all the moas are located, and the petroglyphs. Good to see Easter Island's layout before we get there to help plan our trip!