The Boss Team-Level Bike is designed for serious riders with lightweight, strong components that are at the forefront of BMX technology.
- Boss Frame: Full 4130 chromoly frame with Helix down tube. Replaceable brake mounts. Cable stop. Holes for gyro tabs. 78-millimeter wide ball bearing to allow for wider tire clearance.
- Hawkeye Fork: 100 percent heat treated 4130 chromoly. One-piece CNCed inside and out steerer tube with machined integrated bearing race. Hardened CNCed chromoly dropouts with Eastern Hawkeye cut-out. Eastern original “Hangfree” dropout design with caps below dropouts to prevent the leg from sticking during grinds. Eastern Hawkeye cap with cutting line for steerer tube shortening.
- Wonder Years Bars: Full 4130 chromoly multi-butted grip tubing and double butted cross bar. Heat treated after welding. 8.25 by 28 inches.
- Diode Rims: Double walled, 36-holes. Extruded 7075-T6 aluminum. Fusion welded for a better seam. Multiple holes are drilled into the backside to save weight. Bead Diameter: 406 millimeters. Height: 18.5 millimeters. Width: 34 millimeters. Weight: 17.6 ounces.
- Bi-Rectional Hub: Right- or left-hand drive with no additional parts. With the Pop-n-Lock groove compatible with Pop-n-Lock guard to protect the spokes.
- Nomad Cranks: Concave arms, tapered on three sides for increased strength. Smooth ankle-friendly front side. Machined one-piece pedal boss, flush with the back of the crank to eliminating any unneeded material. 23-tooth micro drive compatible. Post weld heat-treated. Left and right hand drive compatible. Double-butted spindle is tapered 8 spline on drive side and 48 on typical non-drive side. Machined grade 8 crank bolts, hollowed out on the inside to reduce weight.
- Crown Pedals: Carbon fiber reinforced plastic composite pedals with molded pins. True dual-concave design. Unsealed chromoly axle. Knurled pedal surface. Weight: 7.4 ounces each.
- Pop-n-Lock Hubguards: Durable plastic construction protects hubs and spokes.
Additional Components and Specifications:
- Weight: 22.60 Pounds
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- Ball Bearing: Sealed Bearing, Mid Bottom Bracket
- Grips: Eastern Wiz Grip
- Stem: Eastern Ringer Front Load Stem
- Sprocket: CNCed Shogun 7075 T6 Alloy
- Seat: Eastern Letters-2 Pivotal Padded with Sculpted Comfort Foam
- Seatpost: Alloy Forged Pivotal
- Tire Front: Eastern Curb Monkey 20 by 2.3-inch OEM Version
- Tire Rear: Eastern Fuquay Flyer 20 by 2.3-inch OEM Version
- Hub Front: Eastern Venus Female Front Hub 7075T6 Alloy Axle. Heat Treated Chromoly Studs. Plastic Hub Guard Included.
- Hub Rear: Eastern Venus 36H Hub. 7075 T6 Alloy Female Axle with Heat-Treated Chromoly Studs. Convertible Right Or Left Hand Drive. 1-Piece 9-Tooth Driver with 4-Pawl Engagement. 5 Sealed Bearings and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-N-Lock Hubguard Engagement. 5 Sealed Bearings and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-N-Lock Hub Guard.
- Rear Brakes: Dia Compe Box U Brake with Hombre Pads and Straight Cable. Eastern 6061 Forged Lever with Hinged Clamp.
- Freewheel: Sealed Bearing. Right or Left Hand Drive. 9-Tooth One Piece Driver with 6 Pawls and 15 Engagement.
- Chain: Half Link Chain
- Seat Clamp: Eastern Low Boy
- Pegs: 2 Pegs
- Please Note: Tire Specs subject to change--Eastern Burnout, Curb Monkeys, and Fuquay-Flyers are equivalent tires and may be interchanged.
- Lifetime warranty covers frame