Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

50%
50%

on January 1, 2013
I bought this boot for it's good looks and quality. I must say that this is my first pait of Eastland shoes, and the product and packaging exceeded my expectations. The boots arrived well packaged, and fit perfectly. A lot of times I suffer from sore feet, except after wearing these. I'll definately purchase more products from Eastland.
on May 18, 2015
My husband received these boots on 4/1/15. After just over a month of normal use, the heel of his left boot is coming completely detached from the shoe and the right heel looks to be heading the same way. He sits at his office desk for most of the workday and has not put any sort of extreme stress on these boots, so I have no idea what would have caused this condition other than defective boots/heels.