4.0 out of 5 stars Penny Loafers
I was pleased to find a penny loafer that is comfortable, however, I was disappointed that the lining of the shoe did not go but to the area of the arch and did not go to the toe of the shoe and I had to purchase a liner to avoid feeling the ending of the liner - mid-foot.
Published on May 20, 2007 by MarilynDeeRolen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be
I love my last pair of Eastland loafers. These however are not the same quality. They only have half of an insole. The ball of the foot and toes are directly on the course leather. I had to buy insoles after spending almost sixty dollars. Very disappointing. We'll see how they hold up.
Published on October 4, 2010 by Mary in Missouri

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be, October 4, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Penny Loafers, May 20, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Sue's loafers, December 7, 2011
Because Bass doesn't make wide shoes,I was delighted to see Eastland does. Only that they are a little too wide but are comfy and sloppy as a loafer should be. Love them. So if you order wide they are really wide.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry Rotted, December 11, 2012
I purchased this shoe in July, 2012 and we are in December, 2012. I wore the shoe twice and it burst at the top seam. I took it to the cobblers to have the tear sewn and I was advised that nothing could be done as the shoe has dry rotted. I am extremely disappointed with this purchase and would certainly not buy this brand ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, November 4, 2012
Ordered these just to see whether I'd like black loafers. I do! They fit really well, I think they run a tiny bit narrow, which suits me fine, 'cause so are my feet! They also didn't rub or pinch during "breaking in" I'm going to order brown next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 21, 2012
Tasha Lawrence (Syracuse, UT, USA) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! I have always liked penny loafers for their classic look, and these completely fit. These are a good shoe, comfortable, and they arrived on time. The next time I need loafers, these are the ones I am going to purchase. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT shoes, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Eastland Women's Classic II Loafer (Shoes)
Eastland has got to be the #1 BEST shoes made in the USA of real leather uppers and soles high quality for long lasting durability. I swear by this brand and won't buy any other for loafers. Mine last at least 2 years with full wear & tear indoors and out. They just do NOT fall apart and they are both dressy and casual in a timeless classic design such as a penny loafer. You simply cannot go wrong with a quality product like this. I have bought these all my life and they are difficult to locate currently in Macys, Dillards and Khol's doesn't sell this brand anymore. I LOVE this shoe. 5 stars for a genuine quality made enduring good looking shoe. Kudos to Eastland ! I highly recommend this shoe/this brand for BOTH men and women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastland Classic Tan, April 21, 2012
Love these shoes! Very comfortable and go with anything from casual to business casual! I wear them nearly every day and the "half insole" problem doesnt bother me at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Casual..., June 2, 2011
Iamaguccibrat (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
Great for end of week dress down comfort at work. Not the best leather from Eastland but comfortable and reasonably priced. Go for it as a throw on with jeans or khakies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great classic shoes!, March 15, 2011
The Eastland Classic II are truly classic: shoes which look great with a relaxed pair of jeans or a cute skirt. The shoes are comfortable straight from the box though seem to run a teensy wide. I am very pleased with this purchase!

Eastland Women's Classic II Loafer